Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Add /Bal or /Balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream9327

IGN
Dream9327
Username:
Dream9327​

Suggestion:
Add /Bal or /Balance​

Detailed description:
Hello Staff,

So, without wasting anytime let's get straight to the point.

So, basically I am telling you to add a cmd (Command) that shows the balance of a specific player and the cmd (Command) can be like /Bal (playername) OR /balance (playername) as this will help get information about a specific player like for exp. my ign is Dream9327 and if someone wants to know my bal because maybe they're trying to sell me something and wants to know my bal to see if i'm capable of buying that item so they need to check my bal.
so staff pls implement this idea as this will help alot of players :)

P.S: Implement this idea in the next survival ssn (Season)

Reason(s):
reason given above

Example(s):
given above too​

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
In my opinion, this is not needed as you can just simply do: /stats (ign) and it will pull up a series of information, including the balance of the player.

OP
OP
Dream9327

Dream9327

IGN
Dream9327
You cant do it in survival..... so yeh it should be added

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello Dream9327,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already added
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.