Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add a trap: Anvil Hell or Sand terror or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamusamaa

Username:
Iamusamaa​

Suggestion:
Add a trap: Anvil Hell or Sand terror or something​

Detailed description:
Add a trap to the upgrades section of bedwars that when an opponent enters your base, a certain amount of anvils or sand fall from above.​

Reason(s):
It would be cool​

bratphobic

Epic Pika
i think having another trap would be cool, but overall just not very necessary. especially since there are already two options for base defense - bratphobic

CreeperDxD

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Another trap is not necessary and obviously I wont want anvils falling from sky on me when i have blindness and mining fatigue,
Also what is sand terror , you should elaborate it more . Such as Will the sand disappear after a certain time ? Also will the sand fall and trap the player in a box? if that is the case it is already suggested and denied . You can check the previous trap suggestion here-->Previous suggestion
Also how much damage will the player take from the falling anvils? will there be stages in the trap?
In conclusion, Adding more traps is not necessary at all.

Thank you

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Hello Iamusamaa,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.