Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Add a recruitment section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Unawarely

Suggestion:
Add a recruitment section.

Detailed description:
If you want to recruit a sweaty team for skywars or bedwars, a gang for opprison, whatever it is for creative & survival and a faction for opfactions, you have to random message people in discord, create a discord server, make posts in each category, etc.

I think it'd be easier if there was a section of the forums dedicated to recruitment. For example, you would click recruitment, if you are looking for a gang or faction or team, you can look at the advertisements, and if you own a gang, faction or team then you can make an advertisement, include your discord, requirements, etc.​

Reason(s):
I think it would be easier and more effecient for newer players and older players to find a gang, faction or team to join, and it would also be easier for anyone who owns a gang, faction, or team to advertise and grow their following.​

Example(s):
Name, Gamemode, Gang, team or faction name, requirements, discord/how to contact/apply, FAQ, additional information.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral
Some try harder will like it, and will be useful.
but I never tryhard, so.... Neutral 🤷

Outscale

Banned
Honestly I think that discord might be a better solution for that(adding a recruitment channel on PikaNetwork discord), but overall a good suggestion.

Last edited:

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1
Thats a nice idea, I love it

Honestly I think that discord might be a better solution for that(adding a recruitment channel on PikaNetwork discord), but overall a good suggestion.
eh I thought another Outscale joined the forums XD

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
This could also be added to discord like Outscale said

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
This could also be added to discord like Outscale said

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
Well it wouldn't be looking to play it would be looking for a faction, team or prison. It would also be for advertisements for prison gangs, factions, teams, etc

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Well it wouldn't be looking to play it would be looking for a faction, team or prison. It would also be for advertisements for prison gangs, factions, teams, etc
The name doesn't really matter. The usage of the channel I suggested is basically the same as the one you're suggesting.

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
maybe its name could be more generalized
I think right now, the advertising process for faction & gang owners is not great, but if you're looking for someone to play skywars with its much easier.

Apo2xd

Veteran
+1
Honestly i didnt expect that kind of suggestion.I'd like to see this get accepted,it will be more easy to find a gang/faction/team.

Status
Not open for further replies.