Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Practice Add a parkour course in lobby

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

_DominikPro_

Banned
Username:
_DominikPro_

Suggestion:
Add a parkour course in lobby

Detailed description:
In practice lobby, there is a parkour but there isn't a parkour course available. We can only perform the parkour without achieving any records after. It would be beneficial to add a pressure plate, this was used in the previous practice to start a parkour, so that we can start a course and try to beat or set our new record. This addition would be a great for parkour tryhards and others too for fun!

Reason(s):
It would be fun

It would make more sense for that parkour course

It's a small addon but would be really cool

Here is an example of how it should look:
View: https://youtu.be/GQYFEf6szB8

Last edited:

Pikachoo

Great Reporter
+1 Great idea, Minigames and the lobby have it so Practice should add it back as well.

MrRandom737

Banned
Suggestion - UPVOTED

Hello [Great Reporter] _DominikPro_,

I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is upvoted by me.

Have a good day at PikaNetwork!

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
_DominikPro_

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
In practice lobby, there is a parkour but there isn't a parkour course available. We can only perform the parkour without achieving any records after. It would be beneficial to add a pressure plate, this was used in the previous practice to start a parkour, so that we can start a course and try to beat or set our new record. This addition would be a great for parkour tryhards and others too for fun!

Reason(s):
It would be fun

Everytime I try doing the parkour, I would just fall off half way and it annoys me since I have to restart the whole thing again.

+1

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
_DominikPro_

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
It would be fun

how u get 100+ fps? ;-; my fps is only 80 at max max