Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Add a more competitive nature to the xmas map 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunYourShordie

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
RunYourShordie​

Suggestion:
Add a more competitive nature to the xmas map 2022​

Detailed description:
Suggestion:
-
Remove ftop 2 PayPal payout of $150 and add it to the ftop 1 payout of $500
- Shorten the map length from 5 weeks to 3 weeks (1-week grace, 2 weeks TNT)
- If ftop 2 PayPal isn't added to ftop 1, then use ftop 2 PayPal of $150 for weekly payouts instead of buycraft (iron)
- Add a raid event (rewarded iron)
- Add multiple competitions (Base Design, Super Koth, Raid Edits)

Reason(s):
Remove ftop 2 PayPal payout of $150 and add it to the ftop 1 payout of $500:
  • I suggest this to make the Xmas map more competitive. This is because most people will be on holiday break and more donations come in throughout this time of year due to the many sales and holiday nature in many countries. I suggest that ftop 2 PayPal rewards be removed and instead added to the ftop 1 PayPal reward totaling $500 so that each faction has more incentive to raid each other instead of turning a blind eye and allowing a sort of teaming. This change for the Xmas map only will increase the competitive nature of the map.
Shorten the map length from 5 weeks to 3 weeks (1-week grace, 2 weeks TNT):
  • I suggest that the Xmas map only should be shortened from the usual 5 weeks to 3 weeks. This is so players can get more playtime in these 3 weeks which most countries give a break from educational institutes. This would also result in a more competitive nature since there is not a lot of time to gather as much value as there usually is, allowing more factions to keep up with the bigger factions.
If ftop 2 PayPal isn't added to ftop 1, then use ftop 2 PayPal of $150 for weekly payouts instead of buycraft (iron):
  • Since i am suggesting a transition from 5 weeks to 3 weeks on this Xmas map, I suggest that if the ftop 2 PayPal reward is not transferred to the ftop 1 PayPal payout, then use the ftop 2 payouts of $150 instead split amongst each of 2 first weeks. For example:
    • 1st week: grace, ftop 1 at the time = $75
    • 2nd week: TNT, ftop 1 at the time = $75
    • 3rd week (final week): TNT, ftop 1 at the time = $50
  • I suggest this so that there is more of a competitive nature throughout the entire map instead of the factions just playing the first week and then logging off until the final week.
Add a raid event (rewarded iron):
  • I suggest adding a raid event so that this Xmas map can also be more fun for the players. The Raid Event is an event that is familiar to Team Factions and the development team. It is where multiple factions compete to breach a base first while allowing these factions to side-counter each other, etc. I believe that the winner of this raid event should be rewarded in Iron Currency as that is the basic OP-Factions go to for event-based winnings, or a gift card on Pika-Network with an equivalent value.
Add multiple competitions (Base Design, Super Koth, Raid Edits):
  • I believe since a Xmas map and Summer map are special and different compared to other usual maps, that it would be more fun to have multiple events run by the Events team on Pika-Network. These events include ones such as Base Design in a winter/Christmas theme, a super-Koth that's been planned and notified beforehand with a much better reward system, and a possible raid-edit competition. These are further explained below:
    • Base Design Competiton: Whichever has the best-looking base in accordance with the theme standard (ex: Christmas theme)
    • Super Koth: A PVP event where any amount of factions can compete. With a time of 5 minutes to cap, this would be a great event to have in the middle of Grace so that factions have something to do. Rewards are at the discretion of staff but should be significantly better than the current koth rewards.
    • Raid Edit Competiton: A competition based hosted at the end of the world where factions can submit videos of raids that took place on pika-network this Xmas map and staff can judge which are the best, top 3 would get rewarded.
ss7#0001

Example(s):
Contact ss7#0001 on discord for inquires.​

YouTubeMemes

Legendary Pika
This is an amazing suggestion! As for me, I've been playing pika for a year and have won many maps. The seasons are getting very repetitive and I think this Christmas/Winter map is a great opportunity to do something new! Lots of players have free time to play as they are off for school breaks! But with that, Nobody plays the full 5 weeks of a map.

One thing I don't agree with is the 1 week grace. Players roughly have a 2 week break max off from school, and they want to play the fun part, TNT!
I suggest grace gets shortened to 3-4 Days max so players can get more time to raid and defend their bases while on holiday break.

As For the biweekly payouts, I think ftop 2 should be counted towards them if not all of the ftop 2 payout transfered to ftop 1 to make more a competitive motion towards winning the map!
This will surely increase players, and determination to win.

Over all this is a great suggestion and I hope you guys take all of these into account and make this christmas map more unique instead of the boring 5 week maps that people only realistically play for a few days. (Grace and final week of tnt to win f top payout)

Sincerely,
YouTubeMemes

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello RunYourShordie,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No such change is planned for the time being.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.