Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Add A Leader board For Successful Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodfist

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Bloodfist​

Suggestion:
Add A Leader board For Successful Reports​

Detailed description:
Here in the forums, you can report rule breakers, and getting 150 reports with an 80% success rate gets you the great reporter role, however this doesn't do much and is mainly cosmetic. Due to this, I suggest we add a leader board showing the top 10 people who have the most reports​

Reason(s):
1. This will provide a further incentive for people to keep reporting, reducing the amount of rule breakers on the server.
2. It will bring more activity on the forums
3. It would be nice to showcase the people who are stopping rule breakers.​

Outscale

Banned
I don't like this idea, if you really want to stop the rule-breakers you shouldn't need anything in return.

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
I don't like this idea, if you really want to stop the rule-breakers you shouldn't need anything in return.
I just agree with Outscale. You are helping the server, you don't need anything in return.

OP
OP
B

Bloodfist

Great Reporter
I just agree with Outscale. You are helping the server, you don't need anything in return.
The people who are already reporting players will continue as normal obviously. This is to motivate new people to start reporting players, this will means less cheaters and it'll make the server even better than it already is.

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
+1 makes more people report and is really good to see who has the most reports :O

WhereIsMyShirt

Pika Lover
Neutral I feel this would add a more competitive aspect and it would encourage people to make falsifying evidence just for a reward.

OP
OP
B

Bloodfist

Great Reporter
Neutral I feel this would add a more competitive aspect and it would encourage people to make falsifying evidence just for a reward.
ngl there is no need to falsify evidence when the practice game mode exists. Those guys are toxic af.

Every 5 messages there is a swear

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Your only supposed to get GR in return after meeting an specific amount of reports

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Bloodfist,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.