Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Add a gamemode similar to BuildUHC but does not Include rods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venk

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
vqnky​

Suggestion:
Add a gamemode similar to BuildUHC but does not Include rods​

Detailed description:
Hello there,

I was just wondering that you would possibly add a gamemode similar to UHC but doesn't include rods?

For example, the kit would Include:

• Sword
  • Amour
  • Blocks
  • Water
  • Lava
  • Golden Apples
  • Bow
  • Axe
  • Pickaxe

Reason(s):
My reasons for this is because I do not personally like rod pvp and I suck at it!

I also feel like a lot of other players don't like rod pvp or also suck at it and they might want a gamemode like the one that i'm suggesting here.

I do understand that getting better is always an option for rod pvp, but I would also like to improve on my pure sword pvp skills.

I tried looking for a pvp server that had a gamemode like UHC but didn't have rod pvp, I couldn't find any unfortunately. In addition, I feel like it would be a nice addition to PikaNetwork.

I really hope you take my suggestion into consideration and would also love to hear feedback from the community. Thanks.​

OP
OP
Venk

Venk

Pika Member
-1, what would be the point of this?
I just thought It would've been a great idea, I do think that this unique as I haven't seen much other servers done it. If you have, please let me know as I would love to try them.

BigBallerLOL

Great Reporter
I just thought It would've been a great idea, I do think that this unique as I haven't seen much other servers done it. If you have, please let me know as I would love to try them.
yeah there is a good reason that no other servers have this kit lol

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft username:
vqnky

Suggestion:
Add a gamemode similar to BuildUHC but does not Include rods

Detailed description:
Hello there,

I was just wondering that you would possibly add a gamemode similar to UHC but doesn't include rods?

For example, the kit would Include:

• Sword
  • Amour
  • Blocks
  • Water
  • Lava
  • Golden Apples
  • Bow
  • Axe
  • Pickaxe

Reason(s):
My reasons for this is because I do not personally like rod pvp and I suck at it!

I also feel like a lot of other players don't like rod pvp or also suck at it and they might want a gamemode like the one that i'm suggesting here.

I do understand that getting better is always an option for rod pvp, but I would also like to improve on my pure sword pvp skills.

I tried looking for a pvp server that had a gamemode like UHC but didn't have rod pvp, I couldn't find any unfortunately. In addition, I feel like it would be a nice addition to PikaNetwork.

I really hope you take my suggestion into consideration and would also love to hear feedback from the community. Thanks.
It's really annoying to play against someone who's really good at rodding but I don't think it would be practical to make a whole new kit just for this. If you want to get better at just using sword you should play nodebuff. Most gamemodes don't have a rod, just play those if you don't like using rods.

A

Aqree

It's really annoying to play against someone who's really good at rodding but I don't think it would be practical to make a whole new kit just for this. If you want to get better at just using sword you should play nodebuff. Most gamemodes don't have a rod, just play those if you don't like using rods.
True true true, just the concept of everything from buhc BUT without rods is just weird

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Venk,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.