Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add a gamemode for 1.9 pvpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
IGN
my_name_is_ahmed
Username:
my_name_is_ahmed

Suggestion:
Adding a New mini gamemode that involves 1.16 pvp mode

Detailed description:
As you know it is 2023 that means everyone is playing 1.9 pvp and it is more fun and more fairness . in 1.8 pvp u need fps and cps while in 1.9 pvp u need skills. so I Suggest that you guys add new mini gamemode like bedwars or skywars for 1.9 pvper as it will attract 1.9 pvp community to this server i love to play bedwars but I am noob at 1.8 pvp due to low cps i get from my mouse so I mostly play on minemalia bedwars because it have 1.9 pvp in it. So i suggest u guy to add some 1.9 mini games to the server it would be real fun and the player count will increase as there would be some games for 1.9 pvper to play which currently server doesnt have.

Reason(s):
It will attract 1.9 pvper to the server . second reason there is no minigame for 1.9 pvpers . 1.9 pvpers of pika mostly play survival and you guys know survival not reseting and it is full of hackers and dupers so I guess add minigame for 1.9 pvper so they dont leave server as most of 1.9 players are leaving due to survival hacker and dupes .So add something for 1.9 pvpers.

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Username:
my_name_is_ahmed

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
As you know it is 2023 that means everyone is playing 1.9 pvp and it is more fun and more fairness . in 1.8 pvp u need fps and cps while in 1.9 pvp u need skills. so I Suggest that you guys add new mini gamemode like bedwars or skywars for 1.9 pvper as it will attract 1.9 pvp community to this server i love to play bedwars but I am noob at 1.8 pvp due to low cps i get from my mouse so I mostly play on minemalia bedwars because it have 1.9 pvp in it. So i suggest u guy to add some 1.9 mini games to the server it would be real fun and the player count will increase as there would be some games for 1.9 pvper to play which currently server doesnt have.

Reason(s):
It will attract 1.9 pvper to the server . second reason there is no minigame for 1.9 pvpers . 1.9 pvpers of pika mostly play survival and you guys know survival not reseting and it is full of hackers and dupers so I guess add minigame for 1.9 pvper so they dont leave server as most of 1.9 players are leaving due to survival hacker and dupes .So add something for 1.9 pvpers.
Did u just say 1.8 pvp doesnt require skills?
My good sir, you have just offended me and I'm way too fragile for these kind of offenses.
Also, I suggested this before and it got denied so no hope for you

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
bros just casually saying 1.8 pvp doesnt require skill 💀
litteraly every video 1.8 pvp tutorial video on yt
Username:
my_name_is_ahmed

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
It will attract 1.9 pvper to the server . second reason there is no minigame for 1.9 pvpers . 1.9 pvpers of pika mostly play survival and you guys know survival not reseting and it is full of hackers and dupers so I guess add minigame for 1.9 pvper so they dont leave server as most of 1.9 players are leaving due to survival hacker and dupes .So add something for 1.9 pvpers.s

OP
OP
my_name_is_ahmed

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
IGN
my_name_is_ahmed
bros just casually saying 1.8 pvp doesnt require skill 💀
litteraly every video 1.8 pvp tutorial video on yt
i didnt said it doesnt require skill but it also requier cps and ms and fps from which i only have fps and thats not the topic topic is new gamemode for 1.9 pvpers

OP
OP
my_name_is_ahmed

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
IGN
my_name_is_ahmed
Did u just say 1.8 pvp doesnt require skills?
My good sir, you have just offended me and I'm way too fragile for these kind of offenses.
Also, I suggested this before and it got denied so no hope for you
sorry for that but i didnt said it doesnt require skill i said it require ms and cps and fps which most of player dont have

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
sorry for that but i didnt said it doesnt require skill i said it require ms and cps and fps which most of player dont have
1.8 pvp isnt all about ms or cps, its all about timing, and movement, u can combo someone for ages if u mastered the art of movement and timing, u can combo lock with 2 cps, but i guess sure, ping does matter sometimes, but not most of the time

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello my_name_is_ahmed,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • 1.8 PvP is generally more popular than 1.9 PvP.
  • We strive to move multiple game modes to newer versions of Minecraft. Creating clones of existing game modes and applying 1.9 PvP to them just isn't the way to go.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.