Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add a /(game) command

Status
Not open for further replies.

UwU_ZenGodly

Minecraft Username:
UwU_ZenGodly

Suggestion:
Add a /(game) command

Detailed description:
adding a /skywarssolo , /bedwars etc. commands to join games faster​

Reason(s):
Sometimes when you lose or win a game and use the play again thing in your inventory and it fails and sends you back to the hub you need to join the minigame lobby, go to the npc and start the game, but with the command you can just make a keybind for that in lunar or somewhere else and just press that button and if it fails and send you back to the hub you can just write that command and waste less time.​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
We already have that, even tho it's not a well-known feature.
Commands for BedWars are: [ /bedwars-1 /bedwars-2 /bedwars-3 /bedwars-4 ], and for SkyWars the commands are: [ /skywars-normal-solo /skywars-normal-team ].

OP
OP
UwU_ZenGodly

UwU_ZenGodly

Commands for BedWars are: [ /bedwars-1 /bedwars-2 /bedwars-3 /bedwars-4 ], and for SkyWars the commands are: [ /skywars-normal-solo /skywars-normal-team
thanks a lot. Now I can die faster.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Commands for BedWars are: [ /bedwars-1 /bedwars-2 /bedwars-3 /bedwars-4 ], and for SkyWars the commands are: [ /skywars-normal-solo /skywars-normal-team ].
i don't even know these exist o.0
I am a nub confirmed

Silver Wing

The Pika
wait u serious
i will try that

Status
Not open for further replies.