Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Add a Final kill / death ratio (FKDR)

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

WonderOfBear

Username:
WonderOfBear

Suggestion:
Add a Final kill / final death ratio (FKDR)

Detailed description:
So you know how in Hypixel (I do know that you guys want to be original) bedwars lobby you can click to a npc and see your stats and it shows the Final kill / death ratio (FKDR), Final kill to death ratio. this term means the amount of average final kills you get compared to your amount of final deaths, meaning the ratio of all your final kills to every time you died without a bed (Final deaths).

Reason(s):
I found this very useful as to grinding and this can be very helpful to other guilds as well for recruitment or just for a goal.

Example(s):
For example if AspectPlayedX has played 3 games of bedwars and in all 3 games he died without his bed but he got a final kill one game his FKDR would be 1:3. Websites simplify this into lowest terms as a number which means AspectPlayedX’s FKDR most people would go by is 0.33.

Last edited:

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 we really need a fkdr as it is a stat that actually shows how good u are instead of HOW MUCH CAN U NO LIFE

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
WonderOfBear

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
So you know how in Hypixel (I do know that you guys want to be original) bedwars lobby you can click to a npc and see your stats and it shows the Final kill / death ratio (FKDR), Final kill to death ratio. this term means the amount of average final kills you get compared to your amount of final deaths, meaning the ratio of all your final kills to every time you died without a bed (Final deaths).

Reason(s):
I found this very useful as to grinding and this can be very helpful to other guilds as well for recruitment or just for a goal.

Example(s):
For example if AspectPlayedX has played 3 games of bedwars and in all 3 games he died without his bed but he got a final kill one game his FKDR would be 1:3. Websites simplify this into lowest terms as a number which means AspectPlayedX’s FKDR most people would go by is 0.33.
I need this
+1

TheCursedDragon

Pika Lover
Username:
WonderOfBear

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Agree +1

bowquet

Epic Pika
+1, simple quality of life improvement (also replying to boost the forum hopefully </3)

____Clown

Legendary Pika
Username:
WonderOfBear

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Agreed, this is really helpful!
+1
(sorry, I didn't notice the thread is old)

Skq1er

Great Reporter
+1 but I've suggested something similar before, however recently they added final deaths on stat site so you can calculate it accurately now I guess