Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Add a Final kill / death ratio (FKDR)

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

WonderOfBear

Username:
WonderOfBear

Suggestion:
Add a Final kill / final death ratio (FKDR)

Detailed description:
So you know how in Hypixel (I do know that you guys want to be original) bedwars lobby you can click to a npc and see your stats and it shows the Final kill / death ratio (FKDR), Final kill to death ratio. this term means the amount of average final kills you get compared to your amount of final deaths, meaning the ratio of all your final kills to every time you died without a bed (Final deaths).

Reason(s):
I found this very useful as to grinding and this can be very helpful to other guilds as well for recruitment or just for a goal.

Example(s):
For example if AspectPlayedX has played 3 games of bedwars and in all 3 games he died without his bed but he got a final kill one game his FKDR would be 1:3. Websites simplify this into lowest terms as a number which means AspectPlayedX’s FKDR most people would go by is 0.33.

Last edited:

_DominikPro_

Banned
Hi, I completely agree with this one! Even though there are pika discord bots that do show those statistics it would be even greater to have them added on the stats website or in game, +1 from me.

JohnApple

Ultimate Legendary Pika
For most people that play alot of bedwars on pika, the way of calculating is dividing the finals kills you achieve with the amount of losses you have. When you get a loss in pikanetwork, this usually means you died and died as a final kill. Now, I am upvoting this suggestion since it would be alot easier to go to the stats npc and see the fkdr without calculating it yourself.

Hazamx

Banned
Username:
WonderOfBear

Suggestion:
Add a Final kill / death ratio (FKDR)

Detailed description:
So you know how in Hypixel (I do know that you guys want to be original) bedwars lobby you can click to a npc and see your stats and it shows the Final kill / death ratio (FKDR), Final kill to death ratio. this term means the amount of average final kills you get compared to your amount of final deaths, meaning the ratio of all your final kills to every time you died without a bed (Final deaths).

Reason(s):
I found this very useful as to grinding and this can be very helpful to other guilds as well for recruitment or just for a goal.

Example(s):
For example if AspectPlayedX has played 3 games of bedwars and in all 3 games he died without his bed but he got a final kill one game his FKDR would be 1:3. Websites simplify this into lowest terms as a number which means AspectPlayedX’s FKDR most people would go by is 0.33.
It should be final kill final death ratio not normal deaths and by this it would be easy to invite people to guild by checking their fkfdr

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Developers accept suggestions not friends.
Not developers, any staff member can accept a suggestion once they recieve their approval from the team.
Sharing suggestions to friends is a good idea of promoting the suggestion, as it gets the suggestion recognized and public opinion can be gathered. Based on that, it can be easier for developers to implement the suggestion, i.e if the suggestion has many upvotes, it has a higher chance of getting upvoted, as the community clearly wants the suggestion to be implemented.

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Not developers, any staff member can accept a suggestion once they recieve their approval from the team.
Sharing suggestions to friends is a good idea of promoting the suggestion, as it gets the suggestion recognized and public opinion can be gathered. Based on that, it can be easier for developers to implement the suggestion, i.e if the suggestion has many upvotes, it has a higher chance of getting upvoted, as the community clearly wants the suggestion to be implemented.
But developers accept it bro. They gotta see can they make it happen.

OP
OP
WonderOfBear

WonderOfBear

+1
To be honest this isn't a bad suggestion sometimes I wanted to see my fkdr but couldn't on pika I had to use third party application like pika stat bots made by the community to see my fkdr.
I completely relate to the app part, It can be laggy sometimes. Thanks!
Hi, I completely agree with this one! Even though there are pika discord bots that do show those statistics it would be even greater to have them added on the stats website or in game, +1 from me.
Yes :D But it can be annoying to switch to the website everynow and then for fkdr, thanks anyways :D!
I chose to upvote this its a really great suggestion. +1
ily
Good Suggestion
For most people that play alot of bedwars on pika, the way of calculating is dividing the finals kills you achieve with the amount of losses you have. When you get a loss in pikanetwork, this usually means you died and died as a final kill. Now, I am upvoting this suggestion since it would be alot easier to go to the stats npc and see the fkdr without calculating it yourself.
Yes! I mean cool idea to add that in the stats bot but it can take time and a paper (assuming you dont use a calculator) to calculate it lmao, Thanks :D!
+1
It'll be helpful.
Thanks alot :D!
+1
WonderofBear with another great suggestion. Keep it up!
rohan my bbg ಥ_ಥ
Hello WonerOfBear, thank you for creating this suggestion.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):
I simply don't like the idea
Its alright, I completely understand that you might like it simple but this can be helpful more now that guilds exist
It should be final kill final death ratio not normal deaths and by this it would be easy to invite people to guild by checking their fkfdr
Hmm? Oh i when I said "Final kill / death ratio the i didnt say final before the death mb imma edit rq
I will share this with my friends and pika players so this can pe accepted
mwah ily
Developers accept suggestions not friends.
i mean why do you need upvotes then ☁
But developers accept it bro. They gotta see can they make it happen.
I mean i dont think its that complicated (I don't even know how it works but yeah)
But hypixel can do it so why can't we (PLus they have a higher player count than us in every aspect)