Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add a censorship chat which delects the bad word

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahamedehab

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Add a censorship chat which delects the bad word

Detailed description:
This is a good idea to prevent further mutes is to add censorship system to that delects the bad word and prevent the player from chating if it detects any bad word
I know this will be complicated even with Rules in place people will still swear
This is the best way to prevent bad words

Reason(s):
So nobody can break the swearing rule and to keep the server clean

Example(s):
we have delected a bad word in the chat plss remove it to continue chatting

OP
OP
M

mahamedehab

Pika Member
There is players who reports people swearing on our server on the forums. So this won't be a problem for us or to them. And besides this is just a simple problem. This can't change the pika-network's community in my opinion by adding censorship. They will just bypass it by saying other words such as: "fvck" "b1tch".

when you guys active and you see someone surpassing the censorship chat just update the word to the censorship chat to recognize it

OP
OP
M

mahamedehab

Pika Member
There is players who reports people swearing on our server on the forums. So this won't be a problem for us or to them. And besides this is just a simple problem. This can't change the pika-network's community in my opinion by adding censorship. They will just bypass it by saying other words such as: "fvck" "b1tch".

keep in mind not all players report the guys who say bad words

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
what about you guys update the censorship chat to recognize more words that it a good idea

Players MUST be responsible on their own words. I will not argue on this suggestion anymore. I have made my decision and my opinion.

Sotiris718GR

Great Reporter
Mohamedehab
So in pika network the 2018 had /report and this send message in staff , and staff could to go fast from other minigame in pika network , but now deleted this plugin.
I think server do not need 《Chat-control》 because trials-helpers,helpers,moderators they will not have a job in the server.
So is not good this chat-control for staff

T

Terrythedog

So for you the meaning of staffs is to ban hackers? Staffs doesn't just ban hackers on the server. They moderate the server, that includes chat,games,appeals,reports etc..
They should ban more because most don’t go into games

9L4you

Rare Pika
+1

its good.but it wont lbe useful for my chat.Because i already have a chat control on my Minecraft-LabyMod client which like doesnt show the swearing and other curse words even if its like "B1tch".

Sotiris718GR

Great Reporter
+1

its good.but it wont lbe useful for my chat.Because i already have a chat control on my Minecraft-LabyMod client which like doesnt show the swearing and other curse words even if its like "B1tch".
Why you gave me unlike ?

OP
OP
M

mahamedehab

Pika Member
Mohamedehab
So in pika network the 2018 had /report and this send message in staff , and staff could to go fast from other minigame in pika network , but now deleted this plugin.
I think server do not need 《Chat-control》 because trials-helpers,helpers,moderators they will not have a job in the server.
So is not good this chat-control for staff

Then why do we need console to ban players ? if staff really can do their job ?

Zeanon

Epic Pika
I think this won't help the community censor swearing.There will ALWAYS be a way to bypass the ChatControl plugin and there is always a 50% chance the plugin won't even work.

Trust me when i say this i had a Minecraft server with the same exact plugin and there was always a swear word somewhere in the chat!

Sincerely,
Zeanon

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    715 bytes · Views: 0

leaf26

Legendary Pika
I don't see a need to censor swear words atm, but things like advertisements and spam could be handled more quickly by a chat plugin.

Flat_Earth

Legendary Pika

you know TryHardMarktin..... because of removing the censorship ChatControl many players and old players was affected. and community is infected by toxic players tons of stupid swear abusers and im old player and im affected too by them and -1 for you because you still not good enough and you aren't realize it. old pika community system are really good and no toxic players era of Dutchminerhd old times and all players being friendly until the change ownership early 2018. everything is changed and broken community. and toxic players finally takeover the community.

Flat_Earth

Legendary Pika
i still like 2017 pikanetwork.... old creative too and old community and old staffs are friendly and helpful. and 2018-2019 being a freaky. and 2019 much worst....

Flat_Earth

Legendary Pika
most of old players go quit and i am the one of them too because this server is not the same anymore and im expecting to fix the community as like hypixel and pikanetwork 2017

leaf26

Legendary Pika
2017 also suffered from older players quitting, since it was "boring" and they couldn't pull the exponential growth B.S. that's normally confined to skyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.