Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Add a Better Survival option using the Beter Minecraft Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValtNiTrO

IGN
ValtNiTrO
Minecraft Username:
ValtNiTrO​

Suggestion:
Add a Better Survival option using the Beter Minecraft Mod​

Detailed description:
Just like Skyblock with its OpSkyblock counterpart. Why don't you add a Better Survival counterpart of your Vanilla Survival.

It would be nice to tame dragons.Fight bosses.Obtain rare artifacts. Having new enchants. Having a new look to minecraft's dimensions and biomes.​

Reason(s):
IT would be nice to Tame Dragons.Fight New Bosses . Obtaining Out of the game Items. Having NEW Enchants. Having a new look to minecraft's Dimensions and Biomes.

I was interested at the mods i saw in a youtuber called "Seuv" Where he plays MC on a Better minecraft mod.​

Example(s):
Rare items, new look, new mob characteristics, more non vanila bosses and mobs, more quests, new look​

slil

Pika Lover
If this does get added , I am 100% playing survival for a few hours everyday on this server instead of just bedwars and skywars, hope for this to get implemented and +1!

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
Minecraft Username:
ValtNiTrO

Suggestion:
Add a Better Survival option using the Beter Minecraft Mod

Detailed description:
Just like Skyblock with its OpSkyblock counterpart. Why don't you add a Better Survival counterpart of your Vanilla Survival.

It would be nice to tame dragons.Fight bosses.Obtain rare artifacts. Having new enchants. Having a new look to minecraft's dimensions and biomes.

Reason(s):
IT would be nice to Tame Dragons.Fight New Bosses . Obtaining Out of the game Items. Having NEW Enchants. Having a new look to minecraft's Dimensions and Biomes.

I was interested at the mods i saw in a youtuber called "Seuv" Where he plays MC on a Better minecraft mod.

Example(s):
Rare items, new look, new mob characteristics, more non vanila bosses and mobs, more quests, new look
+1 It would be cool.

But the problem here is there is not really much 1.17+ modded content. For example If you want to add RLCraft into Survival the server 100% crash due to how many data it need to be store just from a modpack. Also as i say there not much 1.17+ modded content, server might reverted to older version to suit more modded content. Most likely this is impossible but I like how creative your suggestion are. Nice one!

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
Minecraft Username:
ValtNiTrO

Suggestion:
Add a Better Survival option using the Beter Minecraft Mod

Detailed description:

It would be nice to tame dragons.Fight bosses.Obtain rare artifacts. Having new enchants. Having a new look to minecraft's dimensions and biomes.

Reason(s):

I was interested at the mods i saw in a youtuber called "Seuv" Where he plays MC on a Better minecraft mod.

Example(s):
Rare items, new look, new mob characteristics, more non vanila bosses and mobs, more quests, new look
Thats alot of work. Its pika and devs of here dont even fix game breaking bugs. You are expecting them to add this pfft.

OP
OP
ValtNiTrO

ValtNiTrO

IGN
ValtNiTrO
Tbh i just noticed that. Maybe we should not add this... But it would be really cool tho...

Its just a suggestion

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
IGN
HarrisKING
Downvoted, Pika-Network survival is meant to be kept as vanilla as possible

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
Hello ValtNiTrO,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.