Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Add 15 seconds delay to enderman kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabosit

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Jabosit

Suggestion:
Add 5 seconds delay to enderman kit

Detailed description:
So i think everyone hates being killed when the game just started so this is the reason why i made this suggestion to add a 5 seconds delay in eman kit. For me its really annoying. So i suck at making suggestions so bye lol

Reason(s):
Its annoying

Last edited:

Jeanrus

Pika Lover
i do not think its that big of a deal, MAYBE if you add a 5 seccond dellay first it would be better, but other then that idk

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Well, just get good and you won't die.

BeLikeAxteroid

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1, No need of this as It's already too much expensive and adding this will make it worthless.

biliptpa

Well, just get good and you won't die.

BeLikeAxteroid

bruh how will it help if they kill u in the first 5 sec if some one has kill streak no matter how good u are if u get killed before u loot the chest

mai68mai68

Rare Pika
+1
It's was super annoying for me in the past when I was getting pearled on at the very start of the game

Now I really don't care as I use vip kit

mai68mai68

Rare Pika
LOL I agree.

Just be fast? Use starter kit with sword.
Are you saying you can kill a guy with a starter kit when he has diamond sword and leather chestplate?

Even an average player can click 3 times right?

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Jabosit,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • People paid for that option of the kit. Nerfing it in this way would make it much less useful and thus not worth the already paid price.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.