Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars add 10 vs 10 in bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

X_pogchamp_X

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
X_pogchamp_X

Suggestion:
add 10 vs 10 in bedwars

Detailed description:
you could add 10 vs 10 in bedwars (if you like) you should add a mega generator its super fun! and also make the maximum people who join: 20

every team should have 2 to 3 beds
when blue/red bed destroys the enemy team, they all cannot be respawned

for emerald and diamond generators: make the diamond and emerald generators super fast and large!

if the game lasts so long: I would like you to put dragons as the sudden death so that the game lasts and people die easily

Your pikacrafter,
X_pogchamp_X​

Reason(s):
because the idea has never been suggested, so i would like you to add that​

DUX_

Legendary Pika
that is a good idea why can't it be accepted
hypixel 40v40 bedwars is so fun (even if i never played it because i don't have a minecraft account, I watched videos on it) +1 for my vote

Last edited:

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Adding a whole new section just for 10vs10 i'll have to disagree with. However if they ever implement private parties allowing players to choose team size would be a good way to implement your suggestion without wasting space on the server.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1 Very bad idea
Stop making useless suggestion like this about minigames (specially bedwars)

lightninggamer1

Epic Pika
Adding a whole new section just for 10vs10 i'll have to disagree with. However if they ever implement private parties allowing players to choose team size would be a good way to implement your suggestion without wasting space on the server.
+1 if this is implemented, other wise -1

This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Agreed like who even like to play it if there are be 10 players to defend the bed.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
OwO
+1 for you

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey X_pogchamp_X,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.