Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Add 1.19 PvP Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathRayzur

Username:
DeathRayzurYT​

Suggestion:
Add 1.19 PvP Practice​

Detailed description:
I think since Lifesteal SMP is on 1.16 combat you should add 1.16 PVP Practice! There's cracked server out there like Minemalia and Chickencraft! But there isn't alot of CRACKED 1.16 PvP Practice server out there and since PikaNetwork is such a large server with a huge player base then why not add 1.16 PvP Duels? It will prolly bring even more players and you could make Custom Kits a thing like PvP Legacy. ChickenCraft already has that feature but it lacks alot of things like, no netherite, mending, only 1 custom kit and much more! I think PN would do a great job at it!​

Reason(s):
Because there isn't enough cracked server out there with 1.9 pvp practice and It would be a great edition to the server since it will attract more players and the server would handle it well unlike chickencraft who lags 24/7 and reverts the new updates to the old ones!​

Example(s):
Just a regular hub map and ingame maps! Kits: Netherite/diamond pot, Crystals/WildCrystals, UHC, Axe, sword etc​

divertente

Great Reporter
IGN
divertente
Username:
DeathRayzurYT

Suggestion:
Add 1.19 PvP Practice

Detailed description:
I think since Lifesteal SMP is on 1.16 combat you should add 1.16 PVP Practice! There's cracked server out there like Minemalia and Chickencraft! But there isn't alot of CRACKED 1.16 PvP Practice server out there and since PikaNetwork is such a large server with a huge player base then why not add 1.16 PvP Duels? It will prolly bring even more players and you could make Custom Kits a thing like PvP Legacy. ChickenCraft already has that feature but it lacks alot of things like, no netherite, mending, only 1 custom kit and much more! I think PN would do a great job at it!

Reason(s):
Because there isn't enough cracked server out there with 1.9 pvp practice and It would be a great edition to the server since it will attract more players and the server would handle it well unlike chickencraft who lags 24/7 and reverts the new updates to the old ones!

Example(s):
Just a regular hub map and ingame maps! Kits: Netherite/diamond pot, Crystals/WildCrystals, UHC, Axe, sword etc
1.19 PVP on pika would be terrible for obvious reasons (server lag) also there's no point in that since there's already a normal 1.8 PVP.

Boost

Great Reporter
IGN
Boost

The server should focus on 1 type of a practice server and if there would be more there would be server lag issues and the players wouldn't really know the difference instantly. I think that the gamemode itself as it is is as good as u need it to be

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello DeathRayzur,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen due to 1.19 being buggy and many other factors.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.