Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Ad the TS on minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyTooth

I advise that you advertise the TeamSpeak every 5 mins as now there are only few people on the teamspeak, perhaps with a small message stating, "head over to our teamspeak at ...." Also to have the teamspeak clearly set on the website

DODE2K

Veteran
that is not a bad idea i always wondered why pika doesn't advertise the ts on the server

OP
OP
FrostyTooth

FrostyTooth

Yes, this is because not many people are on the ts, despite the amount of people on server

Paotzyyy

Staff Member
IGN
Paotzyyy
Not a bad idea at all! good suggestion.

OP
OP
FrostyTooth

FrostyTooth

I think we need to do this as we are such a popular community therefore I believe that we need to start adding in our TS to make us seen even stronger and greater than other servers, which then will gather us more players.

Davidva

Veteran
+1 agree with this. This can let the community grow faster. On OP factions its is already there

oMeteor

Veteran
Go to op factions 1 with 1.7 and look how it is advertised there :p

OP
OP
FrostyTooth

FrostyTooth

It would be a lot of help if it went across the whole server. So people new and old can find it and making us a strong community with new players. If new players join our server and see that we have a TS and that on there they can join rooms and play with other players using voice chat, they will be more likely to stay and join in with the fun/ make friends and play together. Another good idea would be to sell rooms on the website to factions can purchase their own room for their raids and attacks on other peoples factions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.