Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Accept or Deny Suggestions? Maybe?

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
So, the network do list that we’re more than welcome to come up with unique ideas & put efforts in making quality suggestion.
But, even after doing all that, some good suggestions don’t get anywhere. They do get looked into, they do get positive feedback from the community as well. But, the team just decides to ghost them?
By that, I do not mean suggestions which got suggested a week ago, a month ago or 3 months ago.
I’m pointing out the suggestions which were suggested 2 Years Ago??
How weird it is to see a quality suggestion which’ve a lot of effort of the user who suggested it, have 200+ upvotes & is neither accepted nor denied since years? I don’t have to tell how horrible it is to find them pending-
There’s a suggestion made by Zxga in October 2020 with 200+ upvotes, there’s a suggestion made by Arrly for quest rework in 2021 February.. There’re more suggestions made by other members that I’ve lost count of-
Just either accept or deny them?
Now, I don’t wanna teach the server staff how to conduct their duties. They know it better than I do.
But, those suggestions can’t just sit there forever.. I mean, I won’t be surprised if they stay pending for another decade but just felt like addressing this issue.

Attachments

• E626B051-503A-4D0E-80AF-1FCC67102A83.jpeg
    E626B051-503A-4D0E-80AF-1FCC67102A83.jpeg
    340.2 KB · Views: 6

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
The sugestsions as well as the bug reports will be looked at when there is a update regarding the respective gamemode. But ofc, some are really outdated already and should be handled.

OP
OP
ZekromXD

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
The sugestsions as well as the bug reports will be looked at when there is a update regarding the respective gamemode. But ofc, some are really outdated already and should be handled.
Yes sir, I get the point that some suggestions may get looked into when there’re updates of that specific game-mode. But, I didn’t see that happening.
For example, the suggestion made by Cerveni for “School Kill message” an year ago approx never got implemented.
Ever since he suggested that, pika have added over 5-10 new kill messages in-game. They could’ve considered his idea as well instead of adding kill messages on their own. If not, then they could’ve denied it if they didn’t find it that amazing as well.