Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars About unfair advantage and hit reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEDXD_

Pika Member
IGN
BLUEDXD_
Username:
BLUEDXD_​

Suggestion:
About unfair advantage and hit reg​

Detailed description:
Look recently many players join pika and those players have ping bellow 50 some even got less than 20 so they don’t take a single kb in additional u pika added cps cas so when we click above 15 cps it don’t register for people bellow 300 ping and most other player it don’t register.U guys think that 20 cps in hack but now a days people can do 24 cps butterfly.And because of cps cap most of the hots don’t register like I was so close of wining then cps cap thingy happened to me and he combod me so hard that I was eventually 3 hp from 18 hp and he was like 4 Ho that time then I started clicking and it happned again so I lose.I am telling u that most pro or semi pro or average players nowadays don’t win most of their games because of it,and they rarely win 1 game In 5 games where before the update they were used to get 5 wins out of 6 games.and they now mostly lose to noob player and the noob says ur trash where they lose because of cps cap and hit reg,

I am saying u that
hit reg good+ping good+cps cap= a noob can play good too

so pls fix this problem.​

Reason(s):
If u do we will be greatly pleased to u pika staffs.Thanks for replying even if this don’t get accepte.​

Example(s):
I told above.​

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
-1 i play with 300ms and click 20 i rarely experience this it must be your internet i would suggest you to use a wired connection and move closer to France + the low ping kb thing you're saying doesn't seems true I've myself beaten many low ping players and they do take kb if you know how to deal kb.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
The thing is , it is skill issues not ping or internet and you can easily combo anyone if you got your pace unless you got 13099ms like me

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
300ping + 7cps is enough for me to combo a 20ping noob into the void if you got good aim and know how to use your blocks well.

OP
OP
BLUEDXD_

BLUEDXD_

Pika Member
IGN
BLUEDXD_
-1 i play with 300ms and click 20 i rarely experience this it must be your internet i would suggest you to use a wired connection and move closer to France + the low ping kb thing you're saying doesn't seems true I've myself beaten many low ping players and they do take kb if you know how to deal kb.
Maybe ur right thx dude

ir_n

The Pika
IGN
ir_n
Hello BLUEDXD_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not a real suggestion, if you think there is a bug please report it here with video evidence.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.