Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

About the Advertisements...

What do you guys think about the advertisments

• Yes, I think they are good and it doesn't really bother me.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No, it irriates me about it and to many ads etc..

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoopless

Veteran
Hello all,

I am just wondering if I am the only one who gets irritated if always the advertisements come about getting free ranks etc. and it irritates me that you guys are so on for the money with the advertisements. Make something else or do something else; it's irritating to my eyes.

Zach_Loves_MC

Banned
You dont Have to watch them. You can choose to. And people wanted a free way to get ranks!

OP
OP
Hoopless

Hoopless

Veteran
You dont Have to watch them. You can choose to. And people wanted a free way to get ranks!
Yea but I hope that you know what I mean. It's just that if you go to youtube you have ads, but sometimes people disable them or have a low amount of ads in their video. We are talking about a game, not video's. it's just that it irritates me all those ads in all servers.

Edit on 2 PM:
Btw, you earn money with these. I know it's allowed but I think Yoeri can make somewhere else money than advertisements

Last edited:

HeyOnia

Pika Lover
Yeah When i was lagging so bad then my internet came back it just spammed me for like 10x

Redracer

Hey it does help a lot of ppl who r not pay to play
also there are hundereds of messages spamming the chat that we don't even see. How did only the ads pop out?
and free ranks is a good thing..... atleast for me. clearing it out from the chat would be a good idea though

Status
Not open for further replies.