Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Prison About scamming

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
Username:
hridayesh123​

Suggestion:
About scamming​

Detailed description:
Hey all ,
I wanted to make a suggestion about scamming.
Scamming has always been taking place in all servers and there is no offence for this.
Players scam again and again in many different ways and they don't even get punished for it.
Scamming are done in many ways . Some of them are like :
1) By /gift
Earlier the trade option was available for all the players by /trade username so that both the player's offers could be seen and then could be done. Now there is no trade available and hence /gift only works and players scam.
2) Exchanging keys in inter game modes:
There are many game modes in pika to make it fun and enjoyable. If a player votes 7 times a day he gets 7 keys in op faction , op prison , factions , op skyblock ans skyblock.
Players generally trade keys to their playing game mode. There are some players who scam the keys by taking their preferred game mode first and then do not give the other player's their keys.
This goes on and on and eventually players keep scamming and getting scammed.​

Reason(s):
I suggest that in all game modes scamming should be a bannable offence for a day or so.
This would make the server more disciplined and more enjoyable.
Players would understand the importance of rules and would think twice before doing so.
New players or starters can have a more enjoyable place to be at and the server would grow in some way or other.
I rest my case with this.

Thank you for reading this entire essay .​

SmtPro_

Banned
+1
I Agree That Should be implemented since i have been scammed in opprison couple of times now.

OP
OP
Hridayesh

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
+1
I Agree That Should be implemented since i have been scammed in opprison couple of times now.
Thank you but it's like not only about op priosn. It is about all the games modes and for the ones who got scammed many times till yet.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
A day ban is just not worth it , they players who scam make an alt then vote , get keys , trade keys and sent them to their main acc. This way how does it matter that their alt was banned for 1 day or forever.

Instead of making a punishment for scamming we should make smth that can prevent it in first place , like a better trade system.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Username:
hridayesh123

Suggestion:
About scamming

Detailed description:
Hey all ,

I wanted to make a suggestion about scamming.

Scamming has always been taking place in all servers and there is no offence for this.

Players scam again and again in many different ways and they don't even get punished for it.

Scamming are done in many ways . Some of them are like :

1) By /gift

Earlier the trade option was available for all the players by /trade username so that both the player's offers could be seen and then could be done. Now there is no trade available and hence /gift only works and players scam.

2) Exchanging keys in inter game modes:

There are many game modes in pika to make it fun and enjoyable. If a player votes 7 times a day he gets 7 keys in op faction , op prison , factions , op skyblock ans skyblock.

Players generally trade keys to their playing game mode. There are some players who scam the keys by taking their preferred game mode first and then do not give the other player's their keys.

This goes on and on and eventually players keep scamming and getting scammed.

Reason(s):
I suggest that in all game modes scamming should be a bannable offence for a day or so.

This would make the server more disciplined and more enjoyable.

Players would understand the importance of rules and would think twice before doing so.

New players or starters can have a more enjoyable place to be at and the server would grow in some way or other.

I rest my case with this.

Thank you for reading this entire essay .
Firstly scamming I'd allowed on opp

iiLuc_

Pika Member
If you are getting scammed it's kinda your problem. You can just stop going first so you can't be scammed. Otherwise you find a trusted player or a staff member to midman with.

OP
OP
Hridayesh

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
If you are getting scammed it's kinda your problem. You can just stop going first so you can't be scammed. Otherwise you find a trusted player or a staff member to midman with.
I am not saying about individual. I am saying about entire community

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
players cant be trusted and that cant be fixed, these new people just complain about that. community cant be fixed

OP
OP
Hridayesh

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
players cant be trusted and that cant be fixed, these new people just complain about that. community cant be fixed
I am not complaining. Just wanted to make a fair environment for everyone. And yea I am an older player than you MAX. I having been playing since 2020.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
I am not complaining. Just wanted to make a fair environment for everyone. And yea I am an older player than you MAX. I having been playing since 2020.
and still that cant happen fair environment is impossible and its an opp it says prision in its name so there is the part scamming

OP
OP
Hridayesh

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
and still that cant happen fair environment is impossible and its an opp it says prision in its name so there is the part scamming
And I am saying it is not impossible. It's just that we are not trying.