Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

About GamerCraft2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerCraft2006

Hi, I'm GamerCraft2006. I regularly like to play on my Xbox 360 or PC. If I had to choose my favourite games on Pika-Network, they would be OpFactions and the OpPrison.

Some people may know me as a Donator in OpFactions 2. Well, I was very lucky enough to win that rank back in 2016, in a stream of DutchMinerHD.

Recently, I have also decided to attempt to develop my own Minecraft server running on Spigot 1.8.8. It was meant to be an OpFactions server. Sadly, that didn't go well, because when people joined for the 2nd time, they couldn't talk. I am deciding if I should make an OpPrison server.

Also, my dream is to become a member of staff in Pika-Network. My other dream is to become a successful YouTuber or Twitch streamer.

Some people of OpFactions 2 may have noticed, that I cannot play all the time, because of school tests, exams, etc. In future, I will try my best.

I hope you liked this.
-GamerCraft2006

Areteen

Welcome to the PikaNetwork forums! I hope someday you apply to be staff, because don't let your dreams be only dreams :) ! Anyways ... I hope you have fun in-game and in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.