Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock About discrimation going on unranked player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rffgaming

Username:
rffgaming​

Suggestion:
About discrimation going on unranked player​

Detailed description:
Pika Pika we all love I but this is not fair ok first I introduce me
I'm Pika Network Oldest player playing Pika network from 3years
And first I play Pika Bedwars and some another gamer but after I bored by playing all game I join op sky block server That new thing for me I play op sky block for days and then I go pvp in op sky block there's a Rank player he kill me in 3shorts I'm doing team but he kill me after that i try auto clicker and
Got 3 month Ban (Such a bad time for me ) Then I got unban after 3 months then I join back the op sky block and all thing are changed for me because it's reset then I started my Island and know all new thing after that when I got keys and I use it I got only bad items then when I see ranked players like (Sky-Master) when the use keys they got the ranks and they sell it for very high price then I see that only ranked player are get ranked but unranked or ssnl not why this Pika our all luck is not bad pls see it ingame name rffgaming thanks all​

Reason(s):
And first I play Pika Bedwars and some another gamer but after I bored by playing all game I join op sky block server That new thing for me I play op sky block for days and then I go pvp in op sky block there's a Rank player he kill me in 3shorts I'm doing team but he kill me after that i try auto clicker and
Got 3 month Ban (Such a bad time for me ) Then I got unban after 3 months then I join back the op sky block and all thing are changed for me because it's reset then I started my Island and know all new thing after that when I got keys and I use it I got only bad items then when I see ranked players like (Sky-Master) when the use keys they got the ranks and they sell it for very high price then I see that only ranked player are get ranked but unranked or ssnl not why this Pika our all luck is not bad pls see it ingame name rffgaming thanks all​

_Axe_

Legendary Pika
Username:
rffgaming

Suggestion:
About discrimation going on unranked player

Detailed description:

Got 3 month Ban (Such a bad time for me ) Then I got unban after 3 months then I join back the op sky block and all thing are changed for me because it's reset then I started my Island and know all new thing after that when I got keys and I use it I got only bad items then when I see ranked players like (Sky-Master) when the use keys they got the ranks and they sell it for very high price then I see that only ranked player are get ranked but unranked or ssnl not why this Pika our all luck is not bad pls see it ingame name rffgaming thanks all

Reason(s):

Got 3 month Ban (Such a bad time for me ) Then I got unban after 3 months then I join back the op sky block and all thing are changed for me because it's reset then I started my Island and know all new thing after that when I got keys and I use it I got only bad items then when I see ranked players like (Sky-Master) when the use keys they got the ranks and they sell it for very high price then I see that only ranked player are get ranked but unranked or ssnl not why this Pika our all luck is not bad pls see it ingame name rffgaming thanks all
bruh can i know what this suggestion is about?

Solonious3568

Pika Member
It might look like higher rank players have better luck, but this is most likely because they open more keys. Everyone has the same chance of getting good items from keys.

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello Rffgaming,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not an actual suggestion
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.