Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice About Boxing Gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgcf

Username:
Sgcf

Suggestion:
About Boxing Gamemode

Detailed description:
Boxing is a popular pvp gamemode that already available in lot of servers like Mineman.club & Coldpvp. Also popular youtubers like minemanner , Ricefarmer11 , Ziblacking , Chromehearts are playing in this gamemode. I'm a premium player but cracked players does not have a server to play boxing. So i hope you guys will add this gamemode to practice pvp.

Thanks.

Reason(s):
The reason for this is when i was a cracked player i didn't had a server to play boxing. i was dreaming about play boxing in minecman club. as i told above now i'm a premium player because of that i can play in mmc . but cracked players can't play in mmc cause mmc is premium. pika network is a legendary server that has over 5000+ players live playing. adding boxing is such a great idea for developing process of the server.

I hope you care about this.

I'm Sgcf.

pvp & bedwars player

Thanks you!

:)

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Sgcf,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.