Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

about a proud pika-crafter...ali99

what personality you prefer for me?

• gooofy

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • complex(boring :P)

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ali99

Epic Pika
My ign(s) : ali99,superkamiguru,ali99_PvP

My real name ( fullname):
Captian Hassan Riaz Khan or u can call me hassan :p ..

Special about me(talents):
well I am good at animating...and gaming...I am an elite at the FCC group(just say special forces hehe..thats where I got my suffix captain)
I have good knowledge of computers...I am a really good person once u get to understand me......I can understand and predict many people actions...works everytime(except for parents XD )
its easy for me to understand other people...thats the reason I can be a really good friend.. :D

also I work for another server as a staff..the soul purpose was to get helper at pika because I lacked minecraft server experience.....
also I work for ... but I cant give more info on that...
personality:
I cant be judged by a single action..I can be super friendly and heroic and at the same time really mad and coward....I can be really complex and really goofy(thats kinda common hehe)

but I retain to be good and nice.....I am nice with some people...complex with some...some times goofy with some......but among all these different personalities I try be helpful..

where can u see me ingame?
you can find me commonly on survival...or screaming for help in prison because I am stuck in a fence..lol...

anyway u dont like pvp because many friends were banned due to pvp....its was misunderstanding but lets not get to that...its a 0.0000000002% chance u will see me at pvp...

anyway...looking farword to meet u guys ingame...kinda busy with exams now a days.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.