Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm FluffyMallow, Hello Pika-Crafters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyMallow

Hello! I am Angela! But people know me as FluffyMallow! Let me introduce myself..

I'm an animal lover person, who loves cute things and other stuff like uh.. DESSERT! Dessert is my number 1 favorite food, well, I guess it's because it's DESSERT duh, well, I guess you're right! My favorite dessert is probably chocolate flavored desserts or even chocolate itself! I think I need to eat more because fun fact: I'm very skinny, I dunno why I even brought that up! XD Anyways, I think I consider myself smart but not THAT SMART and yeah, I'm also obsessed of playing games if it's something old school or either modern games, I'd still play them! There's not much else that I need to explain to myself, I do have a YT, Facebook and Google+ account, so it means notifications galore! So, it means I can see comments and threads that you posted! Anyways, that's it! That's pretty much all of my stuff, I don't wanna get TOO personal here, lel xD ! Thank you for taking your time to read my introduction! Hehe~<3

~FluffyMallow<3

N

Nignogery

Welcome and hi, but please, next time don't let my eyes burn. Just use a little bit less colors.

Im L

Hai mallow and those color are super bright :)

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
latest

(Don't mind my profile picture)

Jeear

Legendary Pika
The writing format holy f**k my poor eyes and the way it was written... well I'll reserve my comments.
This pretty much reminds me of "Katy t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m" copypasta lmao

Abusive

Epic Pika
Hello, My name is michael! if you are ever on factions just message me (_Abusive)

Jasmine Yamada

Pika Member
Too much colors!!! But thats a cute introduction young one. Welcome to the server. Play with us at Op faction 1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.