Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Practice Ability to disable party invites

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

_DominikPro_

Banned
IGN
_DominikPro_
Username:
_DominikPro_​

Suggestion:
Ability to disable party invites​

Detailed description:
Hello Pikachu players
:PikaHey:

As you may know or not we can invite people to our party and if someone else invites us we can deny the request, but sometimes it gets very annoying when we get a bunch of invites from the same people and they just keep spamming the invite over and over again. It would be helpful if we could disable party invite requests.​

Reason(s):
1. Because if someone doesn't ever plan to join a party it's not useful for him

2. It would make more sense and wouldn't annoy people who got spam invited by others​

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
I absolutely agree with this suggestion. It is really annoying when so many people invite me while I am streaming, and I can not disable my party invites. This suggestion is a lifesaver, specially for media ranks, since people are spamming party invites whenever they see us online. I would love to see this implemented.

Surbate

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Surbate
Adding onto this, spamming commands is now not a rule anymore. Therefore, people could just spam you with invites.