Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Lobby A ww1 western front like minigame a friend of mine and me made

leghastjr

Minecraft username:
leghastjr​

Suggestion:
A ww1 western front like minigame a friend of mine and me made​

Detailed description:
In this minigame you select a class and need to take all 5 trenches on the map by putting a glass on a specific place marked. There are 9 different classes: Infantry, Stormtroupers, Flamer, Scout, Officer, Medic, Gas, Bomber and Enginier. Infantry, Bombers and the Stormtroupers are great for attacking the trenches, while the gas and Flamer can destroy large ammounts of Units inside Fortifications build by the enginier. The Ofiicer and Medic give support to the troups while the scout is great to find hiding enemys. I upload the world on drive so you can test it out yourself. It's recommended to play with at least two players and the same ammont of players on each side of the team. To start the game, simply click on the "reset map" button, then you get teleported to the main lobby, where you can start the game. The link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1McajPn5E6yX-wvmLdaoenx4OCHUy-3mu/view

Reason(s):
we have put a lot of efford into the game and hope that the pika-network team will recode it into their server, so more players can play it.​

Example(s):
the minigame is not coded, but made with command blocks. If you have issues while playing, please contact me. Thank you​

OP
OP
L

leghastjr

the world is in 1.20.4
we will soon make a yt video explaining it a bit further

Last edited: