Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A way to turn off animation/fireworks when someone makes a donation?

jenllybean

I was hoping there was a way to turn off the fireworks or whatever it is that makes the sound when someone makes a donation to the server, the one that gives boosts for a short amount of time. Either a way to turn it off or some way to make it less surprising, I don't know. I have a mini heart attack every time lol.

OP
OP
J

jenllybean

Wait, they still have that thing?
Pretty sure u cant disable that
Yeah it either happens frequently or rarely at all so I'm never prepared for it lol, but dang hopefully there's an option to disable it in the future

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
I was hoping there was a way to turn off the fireworks or whatever it is that makes the sound when someone makes a donation to the server, the one that gives boosts for a short amount of time. Either a way to turn it off or some way to make it less surprising, I don't know. I have a mini heart attack every time lol.
I have seen it happen only in main lobby so joining a minigame lobby won't affect much.
If I am wrong silver wing will come and correct it.

MadMonk_

Banned
Yeah it either happens frequently or rarely at all so I'm never prepared for it lol, but dang hopefully there's an option to disable it in the future
You can a make a suggestion
And there is a good chance of your suggestion being accepted !!