Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Lobby Global A way to know which chat is on

pixlem

Minecraft username:
pixlem

Suggestion:
To determine if guild chat, party chat, or global chat is active​

Detailed description
There should be an indicator, such as a symbol or text, to display whether guild chat, party chat, or global chat is active.
Alternatively, an icon could be placed next to the chat box to indicate which chat is currently active.

Reason(s):
People often send messages to the wrong chat because they don't realize whether the guild chat or party chat is active. You're not always going to check which chat is on before you message or respond.
Accidentally sending messages to the wrong chat can be quite embarrassing, especially if it includes personal information.​

Last edited:

Bored_exe

Legendary Pika
IGN
Kaisel__
Just type anything and you'll find out which chat you're on -1

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Minecraft username:
pixlem

Suggestion:
A way to know which chat is on

Detailed description:
There should be a way to know (like a symbol or mark) if guild chat or party chat or global chat is on

Reason(s):
people always mess up and message in wrong chat not knowing if guild chat or party chat is on
yeah thats me, +1 that happens like if you want to share a personal info and then you type it and then you gatta know that's its global chat OMG! xD btw you need to describe your suggestion properly.

OP
OP
pixlem

pixlem

yeah thats me, +1 that happens like if you want to share a personal info and then you type it and then you gatta know that's its global chat OMG! xD btw you need to describe your suggestion properly.
I wrote is so scuffed beforehand, thanks for suggesting

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
+1
Good intentioned, however I think maybe we should just have a little message that appears either every once in a while or at the start of every match/warp to another game mode.

The message could be like this:
[CHAT] | You are currently in
Party Chat.

Adlless

Great Reporter
I mean to be honest it's pretty pointless to add this. You can always just type a message to see where you're typing if you're unsure. Moreover you should be aware of where you're typing since that's easy to remember lol