Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby A VPN blocker should be added while logging in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Xquitze_YT

Suggestion:
A VPN blocker should be added while logging in

Detailed description:
Hi! I found a hacker yesterday who was banned for anti-kb around a month and now he is back hacking and he ban evades everytime using tlauncher alt system. So ip banning them and using a vpn blocker will help the hackers to stay banned and will help the players a better experience. This will also make the staff have an easier work as they don't have to deal with the same hacker again. Hope this gets added. Also if someone is using vpn, they should get permanent banned and they have to appeal why were they using a vpn to login. This will make the hackers annoyed and probably just give up at the end. Please add this!​

Reason(s):
Hackers ruin my game and make my day bad.​

Disaalt

The Pika
Bro it detects if you are using a VPN alredy
Only if you join the server for the first time.

For the entire suggestion, it can be implemented, but it wont last long. Premium VPNs like NordVPN, TunnelBear, Vypr etc have been known to bypass VPN-Blocked servers.

OP
OP
Xquitze_YT

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
Only if you join the server for the first time.

For the entire suggestion, it can be implemented, but it wont last long. Premium VPNs like NordVPN, TunnelBear, Vypr etc have been known to bypass VPN-Blocked servers.
Yes but those are paid and I don't think that any hacker playing pika will waste his money on a VPN

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey YT_Flazh_Gaming,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, this is already in place​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.