Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames A Special Bedwars/Skywars Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
TryHardMarktin

Suggestion:
A Special Bedwars/Skywars Event

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,

UwU enthusiast here giving you a special event that you might rage upon on. Yes that is right people I am suggesting this because I have absolutely ran out of things to do in life. I give you a special event on Bedwars/Skywars.

UwU Seasonal Event!

• Now before you downvote, let me explain the perks of this special season event I have in mind. It feels like we are just getting few map updates and most of the theme are just eh cool enough but eh. This season of Bedwars/Sky will give you an expected theme which is somewhat a valentine theme or some cute stuff (what does uwu mean again)? So here are the things that will be seen on the update:

Perk #1 ➯ UwU Radiance!

Everyone will get a 3x booster for coins and experience to enjoy!

Yes I know the UwU Gods are really generous to give this perk.

Perk #2 ➯ Cosmetic pwease!

New cosmetics unlocked on the BedWars and SkyWars Shop!

Get them while it's hot! Super hot rawr (OwO)

Perk #3 ➯ Kewl Maps!

New maps that is "UwU-Themed" for players to have fun!

We can assure that Towers and Utopia are gonna be removed here (those map sux).

You can suggest on the comments as well for some new perks and I will steal them from you will add it with proper credits! <3

Here are the cosmetics that I have in mind (Click at your own risk):

UwU Kill Message! (Approved by: JustThiemo sorta)

UwU Shopkeeper Skin!

UwU Colored Projectiles!

UwU Bedbreak Animation!

Pretty much a pink colored cosmetic, we call that an uwu cosmetic.

Can I get a face palm in the chat now thank uwu!

Reason(s):
You know UwU runs on the PikaNetwork's history as an annoying meme. I didn't even know when it started but I know that it's fun to see people see a community suggesting special events like this. To whom is reading this suggestion, you can try suggesting your own Minigames seasonal event and think outside of the box and make the Minigames community of PikaNetwork enjoy what you have created or watch them hate and laugh at them for what have you created!

I have some reason why I made this obnoxious meme into a somewhat event I guess that I think people will not enjoy!

• From what I have observed UwU is annoying and I don't know if you guys actually use that unironically when talking to other but from what I'm looking here on the PikaNetwork's Discord, it showed over 3,000 messages related to uwu (I'm not even joking and idk if most of those are from me).
  • UwU is a sacred dead meme of the server and was added like an emoji you know it's gonna be dead when it starts to become an emoji. (heck admins got caught from using uwu too that's a shameful ik)

That is all! Now I'm gonna go hide again for a few years for suggesting this cya!​

Zidane5929

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
TryHardMarktin

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,

UwU enthusiast here giving you a special event that you might rage upon on. Yes that is right people I am suggesting this because I have absolutely ran out of things to do in life. I give you a special event on Bedwars/Skywars.

UwU Seasonal Event!

• Now before you downvote, let me explain the perks of this special season event I have in mind. It feels like we are just getting few map updates and most of the theme are just eh cool enough but eh. This season of Bedwars/Sky will give you an expected theme which is somewhat a valentine theme or some cute stuff (what does uwu mean again)? So here are the things that will be seen on the update:

Perk #1 ➯ UwU Radiance!

Perk #3 ➯ Kewl Maps!

You can suggest on the comments as well for some new perks and I will steal them from you will add it with proper credits! <3

UwU Shopkeeper Skin!

UwU Colored Projectiles!

UwU Bedbreak Animation!

Reason(s):
You know UwU runs on the PikaNetwork's history as an annoying meme. I didn't even know when it started but I know that it's fun to see people see a community suggesting special events like this. To whom is reading this suggestion, you can try suggesting your own Minigames seasonal event and think outside of the box and make the Minigames community of PikaNetwork enjoy what you have created or watch them hate and laugh at them for what have you created!

I have some reason why I made this obnoxious meme into a somewhat event I guess that I think people will not enjoy!

• From what I have observed UwU is annoying and I don't know if you guys actually use that unironically when talking to other but from what I'm looking here on the PikaNetwork's Discord, it showed over 3,000 messages related to uwu (I'm not even joking and idk if most of those are from me).
  • UwU is a sacred dead meme of the server and was added like an emoji you know it's gonna be dead when it starts to become an emoji. (heck admins got caught from using uwu too that's a shameful ik)

That is all! Now I'm gonna go hide again for a few years for suggesting this cya!​
+1

Just becuz the horrible maps (tower and utopia) will be removed

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

Zxga

Great Reporter
I like the idea, but I doubt it will be accepted as ''UwU'', something just doesn't seem right about that. :ROFLMAO:

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
+1 Only 2 reasons:
- It includes UwU
- It is made by my daddy UwU<3

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
+1
Great Idea, It sounds very uwuly fun. I Hope it gets implemented :)

Horizonceto

Epic Pika
this is such a +1 i say uwu 24/7 i need this in my life if you add this imma spend 100$ idc

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
TryHardMarktin

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,

UwU Seasonal Event!

Perk #1 ➯ UwU Radiance!

Perk #3 ➯ Kewl Maps!

UwU Shopkeeper Skin!

UwU Colored Projectiles!

UwU Bedbreak Animation!

Reason(s):

+1 i agree

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello TryHardMarktin,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • ?
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.