Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars A setting to enable/disable the possibility of dropping a sword.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

ItsLmb

Pika Member
Username:
Ability to drop sword - bw​

Suggestion:
A setting to enable/disable the possibility of dropping a sword.​

Detailed description:
Recently, the ability to drop a sword has been disabled in the Bedwars game mode. I understand that this decision was made to provide new players with a sense of security, preventing accidental missclick. While this approach is commendable, it may hinder their skill development in the long run. Moreover, the ability to drop swords swiftly has proven invaluable for more experienced players, allowing them to switch weapons before an intense combat, significantly impacting the outcome of a fight. Personally, I have found this feature to be a game-changer, often turning the tables in my favor when being pursued by opponents.

Therefore, I would like to propose the introduction of an option that allows players to enable or disable the ability to drop swords. By implementing this option, players would have the freedom to choose their preferred gameplay style. Newcomers could opt for a more secure experience, while seasoned players could benefit from the tactical advantage of quick sword-switching. This option could be conveniently accessed and adjusted in the lobby, ensuring that it caters to the preferences of every player.

In conclusion, offering the choice to enable or disable the ability to drop swords in Bedwars would strike a balance between supporting beginners and empowering experienced players. It would add versatility to the gameplay, accommodating the diverse skill levels and playstyles within the Bedwars community. As a passionate member of this community, I believe that this addition would further enhance the gaming experience and foster a more inclusive and enjoyable environment for all players.

Thank you for considering this suggestion, and I look forward to witnessing the positive impact it could bring to Bedwars.​

Reason(s):

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello ItsLmb, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.

BlakD3mon_

Epic Pika
-1 coz i hate u L bad ratio ( might make it +1 later who knows )

WonderOfBear

+1
Hello ItsLmb, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
+itslmb who made it (get it cuz-)

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1
+itslmb who made it (get it cuz-)
Bro actually copied my text, wow.

_DominikPro_

Banned
Hi ItsLmb I have decided to upvote your suggestion, small addon but would help a lot!

+1

OP
OP
ItsLmb

ItsLmb

Pika Member
+1

Thanks you Bridge !

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
Ability to drop sword - bw

Suggestion:
A setting to enable/disable the possibility of dropping a sword.

Detailed description:
Recently, the ability to drop a sword has been disabled in the Bedwars game mode. I understand that this decision was made to provide new players with a sense of security, preventing accidental missclick. While this approach is commendable, it may hinder their skill development in the long run. Moreover, the ability to drop swords swiftly has proven invaluable for more experienced players, allowing them to switch weapons before an intense combat, significantly impacting the outcome of a fight. Personally, I have found this feature to be a game-changer, often turning the tables in my favor when being pursued by opponents.

Therefore, I would like to propose the introduction of an option that allows players to enable or disable the ability to drop swords. By implementing this option, players would have the freedom to choose their preferred gameplay style. Newcomers could opt for a more secure experience, while seasoned players could benefit from the tactical advantage of quick sword-switching. This option could be conveniently accessed and adjusted in the lobby, ensuring that it caters to the preferences of every player.

In conclusion, offering the choice to enable or disable the ability to drop swords in Bedwars would strike a balance between supporting beginners and empowering experienced players. It would add versatility to the gameplay, accommodating the diverse skill levels and playstyles within the Bedwars community. As a passionate member of this community, I believe that this addition would further enhance the gaming experience and foster a more inclusive and enjoyable environment for all players.

Thank you for considering this suggestion, and I look forward to witnessing the positive impact it could bring to Bedwars.

Reason(s):
+1
cause i agree

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
+1

Hello ItsLmb, tenks u 4 creating this suggestion in order to make the pikachu network a better place for everyone.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve thy pikachu network.

btw ducks are coot i lob duckies <3_<3

Bouza737

Epic Pika
Bouza737 decided to Upvote this suggestion since that's a game changing suggestion and I totally agree with you.

Keep up the good work!

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Bro actually copied my text, wow.
Hello KnuckleFist_ , thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.