Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Forums A section dedicated to GUILDS

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

ImAhmadAbdullah

Legendary Pika
Username:
MrSpeedy35

Suggestion:
Guilds Section

Detailed description:
I am suggesting that a sub-section of the minigames section be created for players to advertise their guilds. Currently, guild adverts clog the #looking-for-group channel on the Discord server, making it impossible for players to find other people to play with. Players may quickly explore and browse through the numerous guilds available just by entering the forums section, promoting a more structured and effective guild advertisement process.

Reason(s):

Last edited:

Ureal

If I am not wrong , guild's are only in minigames not in full section in server. Creating a separate section on the PikaNetwork forum for users to advertise their guilds would be useless.

OP
OP
ImAhmadAbdullah

ImAhmadAbdullah

Legendary Pika
If I am not wrong , guild's are only in minigames not in full section in server. Creating a separate section on the PikaNetwork forum for users to advertise their guilds would be useless.
Maybe a subsection in the minigames?

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username: MrSpeedy35

Suggestion: I suggest creating a separate section on the PikaNetwork forums for users to advertise their guilds. Currently, guild advertisements overload the Discord server's #looking-for-group channel, making it impossible for players to find other people to play with. By joining the forums section, players may rapidly explore and browse among the different guilds offered, supporting a more organized and productive guild advertisement process.

Upvoting: To upvote a suggestion, please comment "+1" followed by a why you think this should be added.
To be added a guild sorting system can be implemented where user when puts his level or required stats it shows what guilds could he join

OP
OP
ImAhmadAbdullah

ImAhmadAbdullah

Legendary Pika
I am suggesting that a sub-section of the minigames section be created for players to advertise their guilds. Currently, guild adverts clog the #looking-for-group channel on the Discord server, making it impossible for players to find other people to play with. Players may quickly explore and browse through the numerous guilds available just by entering the forums section, promoting a more structured and effective guild advertisement process.