Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A Question

Mr_Blah

Are we allowed to god bridge because I keep getting kicked, It not any were in the rules. So, can we god bridge?

User: Mr_Blah

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
There is no rule saying players can’t god bridge, it’s just annoying since you get kicked/banned most of the time when you do god bridge.

Fyuka

Great Reporter
I'd say God bridging is indirectly disallowed.

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
There is no set rule to state that god bridging is bad, however due to how the anticheat works preventing autoclickers and such (limiting CPS), it’s quite difficult to pull off to say the least.

duiduix

Pika Lover
i have god bridged on Pika-Network but it is very hard it keeps laggin me and i fall ive never got kicked because when i god bridge on pika-network i only have like 12 or 14 cps so maybe just adjust your drag clicks so you get plenty to god bridge but not to much to get kicked or duble click and btw the lowest cps you can possibly god bridge with is 5 cps im saying that to you Silver Wing

Dytel

Banned
There is no set rule to state that god bridging is bad, however due to how the anticheat works preventing autoclickers and such (limiting CPS), it’s quite difficult to pull off to say the least.
its pretty hard to pull off god bridging with an autoclicker since u need the timing of the drags for it.. maybe if u do over like 50 cps u could probs do it.. but still..

duiduix

Pika Lover
its pretty hard to pull off god bridging with an autoclicker since u need the timing of the drags for it.. maybe if u do over like 50 cps u could probs do it.. but still..
its pretty ez to do with drag click no autoclicker needed unless your bad at god bridge and anyway you will prob
get banned if you get over 70 cps i bet, but just learn to god bridge legit or dont try because you will get banned if its not legit

Dytel

Banned
its pretty ez to do with drag click no autoclicker needed unless your bad at god bridge and anyway you will prob
get banned if you get over 70 cps i bet, but just learn to god bridge legit or dont try because you will get banned if its not legit
u can drag click but not godbridge too lmao.. but i get ur point.. ik how to gb but not as consistent.. still new so ye
if u do smth not legit just make urself look better its mega cringe and sad and u would be alone at 100 years old(if i word it the normal way im getting banned but ppl bhopping around dont get banned)

BobWasPenguin

Pika Lover
Are we allowed to god bridge because I keep getting kicked, It not any were in the rules. So, can we god bridge?

Yup, we are allowed, it's not a harm to gb as stated in our rules.

Just it's about consistency and how many cps you get.
If you Godbrige with a high cps drag clicking mouse, you will get kicked.
Why? Higher clicks per seconds means you're sending more packets to Pika that would the server lag, so that's a part of the anticheat

Cheers :-)

zekskitten

Great Reporter

There are many peoples who hacks so godbridging is Ban-Able.

duiduix

Pika Lover
i get kicked when i godbridge you need to fix the anticheat because i have 1000 ping it prob looks sus but godbridging on pika-network is as ez as single player so you just need to get better XD