Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A question by the Richy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichyDash

Forum Fantasiser
On the prison server, is flying in the PvP allowed? i mean I'm a Criminal with /fly. A few people say it is not allowed, but I want to know what the staff thinks.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I think it is... (JB did it all the time with KardiaZ and no one said anything) But if you get combat logged doesn't it take you out of /fly?

OP
OP
RichyDash

RichyDash

Forum Fantasiser
well, in warp free i can hit myself with an arrow and it disables the /fly so i mean like fly around the pvp

Bolja

Legendary Pika
u are allowed to use /fly in pvp. When you are in combat u can't use /fly, because its blocked. When its not blocked u are allowed to use it, u payed for it 100euro so ENJOY!

iPuckett

But the donator can land on any places he wants in the PvP Arena to surprise attack the players,this might be a lil' bit unfair for the others PvP'er.And once they are died,spam incoming,and they might install hacked cilents just to beat the donators or so.

Just my opinion.

Davidva

Veteran
u are allowed to use /fly in pvp. When you are in combat u can't use /fly, because its blocked. When its not blocked u are allowed to use it, u payed for it 100euro so ENJOY!
Answer have been given.

Status
Not open for further replies.