Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord A Pika Network Official Stats Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Username:
arnav_18​

Suggestion:
A Pika Network Official Stats Bot​

Detailed description:
Adding a pika network stats bot would really help as the unofficial bots already present aren't that good there's and outage most of the time and if it's an official bot it would be more player friendly.
Also that bot should be server addable as existing bots aren't that reliable.​

Reason(s):
As going to website and check stats takes alot of time hence adding a DC bot would for stats would be player friendly and more convenient and secure.​

Example(s):
Showing stats for all gamemodes and some important information regarding account like first login ,last login ,guild information and stuff​

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Username:
arnav_18

Suggestion:
A Pika Network Official Stats Bot

Detailed description:
Adding a pika network stats bot would really help as the unofficial bots already present aren't that good there's and outage most of the time and if it's an official bot it would be more player friendly.

Also that bot should be server addable as existing bots aren't that reliable.

Reason(s):
As going to website and check stats takes alot of time hence adding a DC bot would for stats would be player friendly and more convenient and secure.

Example(s):
Showing stats for all gamemodes and some important information regarding account like first login ,last login ,guild information and stuff
I don't think if Pika's developers have to spend their time working for a discord bot when there're enough un-official bots present. It's good to see them competing with each other and trying to get better. I know they all quite suck so lemme just make a better public bot for you! UwU
Also Pika's API is not officially public yet so I don't think if there's going to be an official bot anytime soon

OP
OP
arnav_18

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
I don't think if Pika's developers have to spend their time working for a discord bot when there're enough un-official bots present. It's good to see them competing with each other and trying to get better. I know they all quite suck so lemme just make a better public bot for you! UwU
Also Pika's API is not officially public yet so I don't think if there's going to be an official bot anytime soon
Just do +1

Legacity

Pika Lover
Hey!
Making a discord stats checker bot and a working API is a lot of work, and you can check stats next to the "Rules" Icon on the website. They have enough problem right now with anticheat issues, and hackers.

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello arnav_18,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.