Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Practice A New Practice Gamemode (Bed Boom)

AfridiMinecraft

YouTube
Username:
AfridiMinecraft​

Suggestion:
A New Practice Gamemode (Bed Boom)​

Detailed description:
Hey , So I've Noticed Pika Has Been Lacking Some Originality And I Have Came Up With A New Practice 1v1 Gamemode That Can Enhance Pika Networks Most Successful Practice Reset Even more , A Gamemode Where 2 People Go In A 1v1 And They Have Beds And some Blocks which they can use to blow up the enemy (the beds must work as they do in the end or nether) and they can have some food aswell , pretty much it.​

Reason(s):
This Has Potential To Become Very Popular In Pika Practice , And Its Original​

NoSkill_Lntrw

Username:
AfridiMinecraft

Suggestion:
A New Practice Gamemode (Bed Boom)

Detailed description:
Hey , So I've Noticed Pika Has Been Lacking Some Originality And I Have Came Up With A New Practice 1v1 Gamemode That Can Enhance Pika Networks Most Successful Practice Reset Even more , A Gamemode Where 2 People Go In A 1v1 And They Have Beds And some Blocks which they can use to blow up the enemy (the beds must work as they do in the end or nether) and they can have some food aswell , pretty much it.

Reason(s):
This Has Potential To Become Very Popular In Pika Practice , And Its Original
Its not that "original" how did u say, Its like netheruhc but its on the same thing

Fortex76

Rare Pika
Username:
AfridiMinecraft

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Hey , So I've Noticed Pika Has Been Lacking Some Originality And I Have Came Up With A New Practice 1v1 Gamemode That Can Enhance Pika Networks Most Successful Practice Reset Even more , A Gamemode Where 2 People Go In A 1v1 And They Have Beds And some Blocks which they can use to blow up the enemy (the beds must work as they do in the end or nether) and they can have some food aswell , pretty much it.

Reason(s):
The basic idea seems somewhat doable and intriguing in my opinion. Though you should try to elaborate what the gamemode does a bit more.

OP
OP
AfridiMinecraft

AfridiMinecraft

YouTube
I feel like I have mentioned enough information about it that a gamemode can be developed on it.
The basic idea seems somewhat doable and intriguing in my opinion. Though you should try to elaborate what the gamemode does a bit more.

TheCursedDragon

Pika Lover
Username:
AfridiMinecraft

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
Isn't it basically crystal pvp, but with beds?? And why are you so briefly explaining

SickGamers

Pika Member
Username:
AfridiMinecraft

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
+1 looks cool