Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global A new multi-gamemode trading platform feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rehanmalik

Minecraft Username:
rehanmalik

Suggestion:
A new multi-gamemode trading platform feature

Detailed description:
This Trading platform is for trading cosmetics of bed wars , sky wars . vote keys of other game mode like op factions , op sky block etc.
it could be a Whole seperate map or it could be a command for trading . There should be limited items that can be selled in the trading like vote keys and cosmetic .​

Reason(s):
.To prevent Mostly scamming (When someone offers to give 5 op skyblock for classic skyblock vote keys they may scam you ) .
. Its a new feature most of the server do not have or haven't invented​

Snowyy

Banned
IGN
SnowyT_T
-1 there is an existent trading system in almost all gamemodes (/trade) . Minigames cosmetics are just not reasonable to be traded.

OP
OP
R

Rehanmalik

-1 there is an existent trading system in almost all gamemodes (/trade) . Minigames cosmetics are just not reasonable to be traded.
I am not talking about the trading system in the game modes . I am talking About the trade system with different game modes for example : you cant trade classic skyblock keys in op factions right

Snowyy

Banned
IGN
SnowyT_T
I am not talking about the trading system in the game modes . I am talking About the trade system with different game modes for example : you cant trade classic skyblock keys in op factions right
Yes you can’t, and such a system is just too much effort (probably impossible) and not too useful.

OP
OP
R

Rehanmalik

Yes you can’t, and such a system is just too much effort (probably impossible) and not too useful.
its a Suggestion Like EA0_2_O_2 its not a priority now . If Pika can Add it it would be useful but not in a gamechanger way

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Minecraft Username:
rehanmalik

Suggestion:
A new multi-gamemode trading platform feature

Detailed description:
This Trading platform is for trading cosmetics of bed wars , sky wars . vote keys of other game mode like op factions , op sky block etc.

it could be a Whole seperate map or it could be a command for trading . There should be limited items that can be selled in the trading like vote keys and cosmetic .

Reason(s):
.To prevent Mostly scamming (When someone offers to give 5 op skyblock for classic skyblock vote keys they may scam you ) .

. Its a new feature most of the server do not have or haven't invented
-1 cuz my noob homi said no

d

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Hammerman this has negative feedback so pls see it lmao

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
Hello Rehanmalik,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• Negative community feedback.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.