Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A NEW CRAZY PLAYER TO MEET :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISunSource

Pika Lover
  • Ign: ISunSource
  • Life in: Egypt ATM
  • Hobby's: I was born a to lead the online games, ask my mom if u dont beleive me :3
  • Favorite game: minecraft (espicially this server)
  • Favorite Singer: Ariana Grande FTW
  • Favorite Movie: Its obvious :p
  • Favorite server on Pika: CSB and CSkyWars
  • You Can Find Me On: everywhere (discord, teamspeak, ingame, even in your dreams!)
  • Favorite Food: Back off my OREOS! @Slendyy XD
  • Extras: 1) I got a stupid sister (DAUNAMEH is her IGN). 2) Am a GRAPHIC DESIGNER @Whitei520 and @Littlezkim can tell U abt that. 3) Ill marry Margot Robbie 1 day XD
  • TWITTER: @DEFAULTSUN check all my graphics there and get mind blown :cool:

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
  • Ign: ISunSource
  • Life in: Egypt ATM
  • Hobby's: I was born a to lead the online games, ask my mom if u dont beleive me :3
  • Favorite game: minecraft (espicially this server)
  • Favorite Singer: Ariana Grande FTW
  • Favorite Movie: Its obvious :p
  • Favorite server on Pika: CSB and CSkyWars
  • You Can Find Me On: everywhere (discord, teamspeak, ingame, even in your dreams!)
  • Favorite Food: Back off my OREOS! @Slendyy XD
  • Extras: 1) I got a stupid sister (DAUNAMEH is her IGN). 2) Am a GRAPHIC DESIGNER @Whitei520 and @Littlezkim can tell U abt that. 3) Ill marry Margot Robbie 1 day XD
  • TWITTER: @DEFAULTSUN check all my graphics there and get mind blown :cool:
Hmm. That's why some of your words are wrong. I mean wrong spelling. Like "Beleive"

MouraThat

Veteran
Hmm you speak of slendyy but @Snorlax13 will love any Ariana fans Welcome to pika , ive seen your very active and fitting in well , hope it just gets better :)

OP
OP
ISunSource

ISunSource

Pika Lover
Hmm you speak of slendyy but @Snorlax13 will love any Ariana fans Welcome to pika , ive seen your very active and fitting in well , hope it just gets better :)
yaaay, thanks alot u r such a good staff member to get to know! nice to meet ya.
and yea @Snorlax13 BACK OFF MY ARIANA! XD <3 (omg hope i won't get banned or smth XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.