Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

a map glitch

IGX_Hax

so i was playing sumo and this map had blocks placed on the map somehow

Attachments

• Annotation 2021-05-19 204800.png
    Annotation 2021-05-19 204800.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 7

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
bug or . . .

staff abooz
nope it hapened to me 2 once, its a bug where sometimes u dont get the pvp mode kit but still remain the old inventory items (iron sword, gold sword, gold axe, enchnating table etc.) and u can place them. i was there in a gapple game with no armor and some stupid sowrds, 1 axe and a stupid chest and enchanting table and redstone repeater. i was like BRUBH

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
nope it hapened to me 2 once, its a bug where sometimes u dont get the pvp mode kit but still remain the old inventory items (iron sword, gold sword, gold axe, enchnating table etc.) and u can place them. i was there in a gapple game with no armor and some stupid sowrds, 1 axe and a stupid chest and enchanting table and redstone repeater. i was like BRUBH
Bro how can a bug write f**k you in the sign in sumo

NGaming

Great Reporter
Bro how can a bug write f**k you in the sign in sumo
The bug is that players get the items and can do whatever they want with them. It was probably a player who encountered the bug and got the sign and wrote that.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
The bug is that players get the items and can do whatever they want with them. It was probably a player who encountered the bug and got the sign and wrote that.
Yep I did that on a build UHC map. The cobblestone and other blocks get reset in maps but these things don't as the server thinks of them as decorative blocks. I placed them yesterday and they are still there on that map :/