Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A Kid Saying N Word & Alt Manager (With a hacked client probably) And Using A Vpn, Hardware Ban Appreciated

Sakuraboy

Pika Lover
First of all, if you wanna report a player you should go in theme 'Player reports'. Secondly, If you wanna suggest hardware ban you should suggest this in theme 'Suggestions' Good Luck! :)

alvnwtf

Epic Pika
Go to report a player and report the player there using the proper format

Officer_Downs

Pika Lover
I reported that same guy a couple days ago. Looks like they didn't do anything that stopped him

Officer_Downs

Pika Lover
They only gave him a warning for doing this exact same thing a few days ago. Looks like they did nothing with my report and the guy's back doing it again. I guess racial discrimination isn't something they care about here. Oh well.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
If they could hardware ban, trust me Pika would be doing it xD. Minecraft doesn't send hardware IDs to the server so that's not an option

Panas

Banned
Whats the title... How is the alt manager and a hacked client even getting involved in this? And also staff takes racistic comments very seriously

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Whats the title... How is the alt manager and a hacked client even getting involved in this? And also staff takes racistic comments very seriously
same, i am confused about that title