Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums A Junior Moderator rank should be added

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRandom737

Banned
Username:
Random737​

Suggestion:
A Junior Moderator rank should be added​

Detailed description:
I have a feeling that this rank needs to be added. (no change to staff members on higher ranks than Moderator.) Moderators need to have more xp before they become an Sr.Mod. The Jr.Mod rank is for them to gain xp. The move from Moderator to Sr.Mod is equal to the others and I feel like there is something missing.​

Reason(s):
The rank is designed for experience for moderator before they become and Sr.Mod. This allows experience. As you know, if there is Senior for something, there must be a Junior version. Moderators might be confused in the harder staff work for Sr.Mod. Jr.Mod will help them gain xp for their job before they upgrade to the Sr.Mod rank. Many servers have a Jr.Mod rank. I feel like this server shall have one too.​

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Random737,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • not something for the community to decide
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.