Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A Guide to Sword Enchanting

mallusrgreat

Epic Pika
Hey there! I'm here to help you make the best sword you will ever own, by yourself!
I'm just gonna jump right in-
First thing you're going to need is a sword(obviously), the best option is the Soul Sword from the blackmarket(/blackmarket or /bm for short, static)
How do you get souls, the currency used for the black market? Simple. Killing mobs have a 15% chance to give you a soul, and killing players in /warp mine or /warp fps has a 60% chance to give you a soul. The fastest and the best way is probably killing mobs
They run out very fast, you have to basically camp in /bm around the time it resets to get a soul sword. Though you can buy one from other players or you can use /auctionhouse, /ah for short, to directly buy things that other users sell in the auction house without the need of them both interacting with each other. You can buy Soul Swords there, it might be very pricey as most people buy cheap items very fast.
NOTE: Soul Sword isn't recommended if you're just starting out, actually, it is not even recommended to start making a sword for yourself if you're just starting out. You need some EXP and you can get that by killing mobs, preferably blazes, or simply selling items that you think are rare, in the auction house, or tell people in the chat to offer for your items if you don't know it's price. You should know that that item isn't valuable if no one is giving you offers, and that's a good sign to stop selling that item and start selling another one.

You got a sword? Now decide, what are you going to use it for? PVP? Grinding Mobs? There are custom RUNES for them both.
Runes are basically the enchantments in minecraft, but PikaNetwork's version. It includes a lot of custom enchants! You can put it on it's corresponding item

You've heard about runes finally,
Now, you NEED runes. How do you do that? If you have enough EXP, you can actually buy different classes of runes. These classes' price is in an ascending order - Common, Epic, Unique, Crazy, Godly
Each class runes impact more and more to your sword. But you shouldn't only buy godly runes because of that.

You see, some very handy runes are in other class runes.
I'll tell you an example: Golden, from the Common class. This increases the mob coins (if you're wondering what that is, its simply just a copy of rotating blackmarket, with more valuable items, of course the price is high. You can view the shop at /transfer) you can get from killing mobs. Though this is from the common class, it can help you get alot of things, like i said, in /transfer.
Here's a tip: get 16 common runes, 14 epic runes, 12 unique runes, 10 crazy runes, and 8 godly runes if you have around 5 - 6 million xp. If you don't, lower the quantities by 2. Repeat lowering until it's in your budget
Use all of them. If you're lucky to get higher success rates than the destroy and fail rates, and the rune's item type is Sword, congratulations! You might have an enchant in your sword very soon.
You got runes now. Well! Remember, are you using it for PVP, or grinding? Here are the runes list of them both, with their max level next to them: https://pastebin.com/jP8sSgPT
If the rune meets your criteria, you're gonna have an enchant on your sword VERY VERY soon for sure.
NOTE: Make sure you don't run out of exp after doing this, it'll be embarrassing, and you might need to grind more.
Now! Go to a public grinder with the silverfish spawner, and get some diamonds (silverfishes drop diamonds on this server). Craft a diamond sword with that, and put the enchant on the sword. If it works, and the sword is not destroyed, or if the rune didn't fail, yeah you're definitely getting your first enchantment on your sword
Remember the note that's literally 2 lines above this one? Here's the part where you use the EXP. Well actually, you're going to get some money. Get level 1 in /level, and mine the cobblestone generator until in the chat, the server tells you you're miner level 5, and go to /warp mine, and go to the gate infront of you. That's basically the coal mine. Avoid any Ancient Lions (aggressive mobs in the mine), and mine one coal. Sell it in /shop mineworld to get 150k money. Go to /misc and buy 1 anvil. Place it on your island, go to the combiner, place your original sword first, and the enchanted sword second, and use your xp to combine the two
Do this over and over again and you will get a maxed PVP sword or a mob grinding sword!
This does not go very much in-depth, actually, this is for very new players.
If you want something added into this, reply!

zekskitten

Great Reporter
Hey there! I'm here to help you make the best sword you will ever own, by yourself!
I'm just gonna jump right in-
First thing you're going to need is a sword(obviously), the best option is the Soul Sword from the blackmarket(/blackmarket or /bm for short, static)
How do you get souls, the currency used for the black market? Simple. Killing mobs have a 15% chance to give you a soul, and killing players in /warp mine or /warp fps has a 60% chance to give you a soul. The fastest and the best way is probably killing mobs
They run out very fast, you have to basically camp in /bm around the time it resets to get a soul sword. Though you can buy one from other players or you can use /auctionhouse, /ah for short, to directly buy things that other users sell in the auction house without the need of them both interacting with each other. You can buy Soul Swords there, it might be very pricey as most people buy cheap items very fast.
NOTE: Soul Sword isn't recommended if you're just starting out, actually, it is not even recommended to start making a sword for yourself if you're just starting out. You need some EXP and you can get that by killing mobs, preferably blazes, or simply selling items that you think are rare, in the auction house, or tell people in the chat to offer for your items if you don't know it's price. You should know that that item isn't valuable if no one is giving you offers, and that's a good sign to stop selling that item and start selling another one.

You got a sword? Now decide, what are you going to use it for? PVP? Grinding Mobs? There are custom RUNES for them both.
Runes are basically the enchantments in minecraft, but PikaNetwork's version. It includes a lot of custom enchants! You can put it on it's corresponding item

You've heard about runes finally,
Now, you NEED runes. How do you do that? If you have enough EXP, you can actually buy different classes of runes. These classes' price is in an ascending order - Common, Epic, Unique, Crazy, Godly
Each class runes impact more and more to your sword. But you shouldn't only buy godly runes because of that.

You see, some very handy runes are in other class runes.
I'll tell you an example: Golden, from the Common class. This increases the mob coins (if you're wondering what that is, its simply just a copy of rotating blackmarket, with more valuable items, of course the price is high. You can view the shop at /transfer) you can get from killing mobs. Though this is from the common class, it can help you get alot of things, like i said, in /transfer.
Here's a tip: get 16 common runes, 14 epic runes, 12 unique runes, 10 crazy runes, and 8 godly runes if you have around 5 - 6 million xp. If you don't, lower the quantities by 2. Repeat lowering until it's in your budget
Use all of them. If you're lucky to get higher success rates than the destroy and fail rates, and the rune's item type is Sword, congratulations! You might have an enchant in your sword very soon.
You got runes now. Well! Remember, are you using it for PVP, or grinding? Here are the runes list of them both, with their max level next to them: https://pastebin.com/jP8sSgPT
If the rune meets your criteria, you're gonna have an enchant on your sword VERY VERY soon for sure.
NOTE: Make sure you don't run out of exp after doing this, it'll be embarrassing, and you might need to grind more.
Now! Go to a public grinder with the silverfish spawner, and get some diamonds (silverfishes drop diamonds on this server). Craft a diamond sword with that, and put the enchant on the sword. If it works, and the sword is not destroyed, or if the rune didn't fail, yeah you're definitely getting your first enchantment on your sword
Remember the note that's literally 2 lines above this one? Here's the part where you use the EXP. Well actually, you're going to get some money. Get level 1 in /level, and mine the cobblestone generator until in the chat, the server tells you you're miner level 5, and go to /warp mine, and go to the gate infront of you. That's basically the coal mine. Avoid any Ancient Lions (aggressive mobs in the mine), and mine one coal. Sell it in /shop mineworld to get 150k money. Go to /misc and buy 1 anvil. Place it on your island, go to the combiner, place your original sword first, and the enchanted sword second, and use your xp to combine the two
Do this over and over again and you will get a maxed PVP sword or a mob grinding sword!
This does not go very much in-depth, actually, this is for very new players.
If you want something added into this, reply!
It should be pinned honestly! Helpful Thread!