Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Demi-God
Legendary
Hey there,

Many of you probably don’t know me too well but I have been playing pika network for about 2 years now, I have stopped playing now and I am finally going to sign off my forum account for good. I have realized that Minecraft has gotten boring and there isn’t much to do anymore, I just got a job irl, so that’s another factor of why I don’t play anymore either. I wanted to just say thank you to everyone on pikanetwork, the community is amazing, the staff team is goals. I want to make a special thanks to @DutchminerHD, without him the server wouldn’t be possible. Pika helped me through a lot in my life, it was a place where I felt I could always have friends and I have made plenty of friends on pika that I will never forget and that I still talk to almost everyday. Thank you to everyone who helped make my experience here amazing and to the staff team and yoeri, keep up the great work you guys are the best staff team I’ve probably ever seen.

Signing off,
Jake

Davidva

Veteran
Great knowing you even we never really talked to eachother you seems like a nice, chill guy. Good luck with your job and I hope you`ll have a great time. Goodbye, you will be missed :\

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Can I have your Mc acc ? XD jk, you will be missed! <3
Great knowing you even we never really talked to eachother you seems like a nice, chill guy. Good luck with your job and I hope you`ll have a great time. Goodbye, you will be missed :\
He hasn't quit Minecraft yet.
He started searching for other servers that he would like to be a Developer on.
I just caught him applying for Dev in a server I'm staff on, and I think he got accepted...

NickTill

Hope the best for you in the future. You were a great and active member in our community, and it truly is sad to see you leave.

Sincerely,
Nick

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Yeah goodbye ;)
We'll miss you.
The best developer of Pika has quit, the tragic goodbye letter...:sad:
DONT LEAVE ME DADDY!!!

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

Demi-God
Legendary
Yeah goodbye ;)
We'll miss you.
The best developer of Pika has quit, the tragic goodbye letter...:sad:
DONT LEAVE ME DADDY!!!
I was never dev on pika...

defman

Rare Pika
He hasn't quit Minecraft yet.
He started searching for other servers that he would like to be a Developer on.
I just caught him applying for Dev in a server I'm staff on, and I think he got accepted...
Ou busted! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.