Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A fairwell.

J

jrninjaboy915

Hello Pika practice players, my name is jr/ninja, and I have been playing practice for quite a while. When I joined, my original goal was to get nodebuff leaderboards and than leave, however I made many great friends along the way and stayed for a bit longer than i expected. I believe all things happen for a reason, and I'm glad I joined this server. However all good things come to an end, and I believe its my time to leave Pikanetwork. It's been a fun experience, thank you for the fun times. Bye.

acura

Great Reporter
I may not know you as I don't play practice, but I wish you well onwards. Farewell.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Hello Pika practice players, my name is jr/ninja, and I have been playing practice for quite a while. When I joined, my original goal was to get nodebuff leaderboards and than leave, however I made many great friends along the way and stayed for a bit longer than i expected. I believe all things happen for a reason, and I'm glad I joined this server. However all good things come to an end, and I believe its my time to leave Pikanetwork. It's been a fun experience, thank you for the fun times. Bye.
Don't know you but, good luck and farewell

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
Is there any specific reason?? I really don't play practice