Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars A 1v1 mode in Bed-Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanjid_Knows

Username:
Tanjid_Knows​

Suggestion:
A 1v1 mode in Bed-Wars​

Detailed description:
I want a 1v1 mode in Bedwars as it is fun to play and I want to duel my friends on Bedwars but I can't. And VoidFight is not a good option as it doesn't contain a generator and stuff so it would be really helpful if u could add a Bedwars 1v1 option.​

Reason(s):
I want this idea to get implemented on the server as many people want to play 1v1s with their friends but cant and 1v1 duels are a quick match idea aswell​

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
I'll give it a -1 and there is a reason. People get titan and it is a paid rank and you can host private games with it. The main reason I would use private games if I had titan would be to 1v1 and pika being a cracked server needs money to run and they get that money from people buying ranks sooooooo

OP
OP
Tanjid_Knows

Tanjid_Knows

It is a public mode not a private gamemode like duel with a random person :)

TheCursedDragon

Pika Lover
I'll give it a -1 and there is a reason. People get titan and it is a paid rank and you can host private games with it. The main reason I would use private games if I had titan would be to 1v1 and pika being a cracked server needs money to run and they get that money from people buying ranks sooooooo
I agree no one would buy It if they can 1v1 for free

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello Tanjid_Knows,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Private games are meant for Titan+, and will not be changed
  • As an alternative, you are able to duel your friends on Practice in the "Bedfight" gamemode, which is similar to bedwars
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.