Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

"_Sxi is a hacker", they said.

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
Any pro pvpers out there, do you get any of the following messages daily, if you do reply on this thread and also tell me which ones you get the most.

"OMG QUIT HACKING, DUDE YOU'RE PLAYING UNFAIRLY."
"DUDE IF YOU WEREN'T HACKING I WOULD'VE REKT YOU EASILY"
"WOW DUDE, I LIKE YOUR ANTIKB (or any other hack)"
"FU@!&# YOU BI@*@#"
"I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU"
"Done, reported."
"Imagine hacking in a block game."
"BRO (sis too, no discrimination), SERIOUSLY, WHY ARE YOU CHEATING?"
"I'M GONNA FU!@(& YOUR MUM"

Yeah, I have gotten those alot now. Tell me if you got any of these or similar to these, and maybe even say which aren't listed and you get called for it.

"It's funny", I said.
lmfao the best thing abt this is that, I get them all the time and i just bully them more by consistently farming them in bedwars, or just call them bad if in practice and usually in practice and in bedwars their reply is like: "go kys".

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

yeeee
yeeeeeeeee boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

yeah
lmfao the best thing abt this is that, I get them all the time and i just bully them more by consistently farming them in bedwars, or just call them bad if in practice and usually in practice and in bedwars their reply is like: "go kys".

supergamer85

hi there I am not a pro but I know bridging and every day when I play on bedwars they say stop hacking dude even tho I am not hacking and I will say always I am not hacking I am just good at bridging and they will say Nah your hacking even tho I am not hacking lol

UpperGround

Great Reporter

yeah
lemme guess u didnt understood it

UpperGround

Great Reporter

yes

UpperGround

Great Reporter

imagine expecting me to make sense
Not making sense

Silver Wing

The Pika

imagine expecting me to make sense
thats dumb