Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

5 things you should avoid doing in survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
There are some things in survival that a great number of players do wrong! Some of these mistakes may be crucial or even deadly. So, here I am today guys to analyze you 5 of such facts. I hope you enjoy and get urged in order not to repeat them. Of course, If you already knew them then it is not a bad idea to remind you them.

1# Never repair overpowered enchanted stuff which is almost broken with ores. For example as you can see from the photo it requires 4 diamonds for a full repair and more levels than just spending 2 diamonds to craft a sword and less levels to combine.

ei5lyh.png

but

2lx6s1y.png

2# Never mine ice, snow, packed ice, melon, bookshelves, clay, sea lanterns, glass, enderchests and glowstone with a tool which doesn't have silk touch as you aren't going to get the full block but just the materials that constitute it.

1z213ja.png

3# Use coal blocks as a fuel for your furnace instead of simple coal as you will be able to bake/melt 8 more items for each coal block you use.

mua049.png

but

m76s5j.png

4# Never attempt to eat pufferfish. It will effect you with nausea II, hunger III and poison IV.

1zn3fab.png

5# For long hard journeys and adventures or generally for your minecraft everyday routine it is better to eat bread, cookies and baked potatoes instead of baked meat as meat-related food does not provide the player with saturation keeping him/her constantly hungry in comparison to the first 3 foods which avert player from being hungry for a longer period of time.

All in all this is the end of my thread. Leave a like if you want me to do more threads like this and a comment to state your opinion about the post! Also, let me know if you did something wrong and I helped you correct it! Have a nice time <3

leaf26

Legendary Pika
Wouldn't Coal Blocks be more expensive? Over all a decent list.
it depends on how much you're smelting. Coal burns 8 items. Coal blocks burn 80. It takes 9 coal to make a coal block, but coal blocks burn for 10x longer. However, the cost to burn exactly 64 items is 8 coal or 1 coal block. In that case regular coal is cheaper.

OP
OP
Wither

Wither

Veteran
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't breaking bookshelves give you the 3 books making you lose only 6 wood planks which is basically nothing tbh?
I just included bookselves because you loose something even if you don't really loose anything important. Nevertheless, you are right... not a big deal!

HyperRSmash

Veteran
wither dont forget to add (i dont think noobs know this) a player can eazly craft coal with oaks that can be an useful coal farm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.