Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied 32vs32 Bedwars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
IGN
ItsSanuk
Username:
ItsSanuk​

Suggestion:
32vs32 Bedwars!​

Detailed description:
So these days Bedwars has been the same and it's getting really boring, So to fix that I came the idea with 32vs32 Bedwars!
So How these works is ;-
There are two teams - Team A and Team B (You can give any name these are only example names)
Each Team gets 32 players
And you guys have to get as many resources to upgrade you generators, protection, sharpness just the normal game items, But THEN you have the special items specialized to this gamemode.

Super Wither :- Spawns a rideable wither with you can right click it to shoot fireballs with when they are hit to the other players you can get witherness effect.
Wolf Pack :- Spawns a bunch of wolfs to protect you and follow you around
Teleporter :- Teleports to your base, Diamond Generators (Your team side generator), Emerald generator with a hud you can choose from
Chaos Emerald :- You can use this to summon alot of golems attacking enemy players with emeralds!

So you can get these special items by killing people which we can call KillStreak Points.
This is only a few special items you guys can add more to them and improve them by the comments down!
So you can add this gamemode as a Weekend special where a NPC joins in the Bedwars Lobby and you can right click to join the 32vs32 gamemode!

Reason(s):
  • It will bring a whole new competitive level into the game.
  • It will bring back many players who have quit because bedwars is just not fun anymore.
  • It is quite fun playing

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
Its far too similar to hypixel castle mode so downvote from me
+ Pika can barely fit 3s with 12 people so filling up 64 people would be a nightmare

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
I do believe they don't plan to add any new game modes currently

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
Username:
ItsSanuk

Suggestion:
32vs32 Bedwars!

Detailed description:
So these days Bedwars has been the same and it's getting really boring, So to fix that I came the idea with 32vs32 Bedwars!

So How these works is ;-

There are two teams - Team A and Team B (You can give any name these are only example names)

Each Team gets 32 players

And you guys have to get as many resources to upgrade you generators, protection, sharpness just the normal game items, But THEN you have the special items specialized to this gamemode.

Super Wither :- Spawns a rideable wither with you can right click it to shoot fireballs with when they are hit to the other players you can get witherness effect.

Wolf Pack :- Spawns a bunch of wolfs to protect you and follow you around

Teleporter :- Teleports to your base, Diamond Generators (Your team side generator), Emerald generator with a hud you can choose from

Chaos Emerald :- You can use this to summon alot of golems attacking enemy players with emeralds!

So you can get these special items by killing people which we can call KillStreak Points.

This is only a few special items you guys can add more to them and improve them by the comments down!

So you can add this gamemode as a Weekend special where a NPC joins in the Bedwars Lobby and you can right click to join the 32vs32 gamemode!

Reason(s):
  • It will bring a whole new competitive level into the game.
  • It will bring back many players who have quit because bedwars is just not fun anymore.
  • It is quite fun playing
bro, why are you stealing Hypixel's idea? rip-off of hypikel 💀

bowquet

Epic Pika
-1, although i can see the idea i feel like this mode would die out quite quickly. the player base wouldn't be able to fill lobbies like that, and it would get tiring & repetitive quickly

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a -1

The Main reason to downvote your suggestion is that:
1) There will be a long queue before starting any game and in the time players wait they would rather prefer to play the gamemodes where they queue fast so basically 32v32 would just be another dead gamemode of no use.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.

Iamusamaa

I gave it a +1, It is an excellent idea and should be implemented in the game. Imagine 16 players defending the bed and 16 players attacking! It would be very fun

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello ItsSanuk,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not Aligned with Our Vision: We carefully evaluate all suggestions against our server's vision, goals, and community needs. Your suggestion, while appreciated, does not align with the direction we have chosen for our server at this time.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Max

Status
Not open for further replies.